Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kellogg Company
- Retail Sales Representative (10)
- Sales Representative (7)
- Territory Manager (6)
- Part Time Merchandiser (6)
- Intern (5)
- Merchandiser (5)
- Senior Financial Analyst (4)
- Financial Analyst (4)
- Brand Manager (3)
- Territory Service Representative (3)
- Manager (3)
- Retail Sales Manager (3)
- Sales Intern (3)
- Sales (3)
- Account Executive (3)
- Intern - Hourly (3)
- Machine Operator (2)
- Assistant Brand Manager (2)
- Attorney (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Human Resources (2)
- Customer Service (2)
- Sales Analyst (2)
- Transportation Manager (2)
- Operations Supervisor (2)
- District Sales Manager (2)
- Production Supervisor (2)
- Business Analyst Intern (1)
- Trade Marketing Manager (1)
- Crew Scheduler (1)
Territory Manager Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Hauppauge, NY) in April 2015.
Was referred to Kellogg's from Management in another area. Got a call from their Talent acquisition person who discussed the job requirements and location. She was very impressed. Said she would contact who I would be interviewed by.The NY Zone Manager called me the next day to set up an interview along with the district manager of that territory.
- Experience. 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Kellogg Company
Territory Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Kellogg Company.
It was the stupidest interview I've ever done. I had to do a ppt presentation on myself in front of a panel of 3.
- There are lots of redundant questions. Basically written by a college grad with no real work experience. Most of the questions are not about the job duties. The panel of three are reading off a script. The besat question they asked was: What is the biggest problem you have experienced in your previous job and how did you solve it. Answer Question
They go by scale depending on work experience.
Territory Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Greensboro, NC) in July 2011.
Phone interview and than flew to NC to interview with the district manager and the zone manager. Was offered the job a week later.
- Tell us about a problem you had with a store manager and how you dealt with it. Answer Question
Territory Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2010.
You first have an initial phone interview. It is pretty basic questions. If you pass through the phone interview, someone will call to set up a personal interview. My first interview was one on one. It is a lot of situational/behavior questions. These can be tough, but take your time and answer honestly and efficiently. The questions are mainly about your experiences and sales. About one week later, if you move on, there is another interview with a panel that asks the same type of questions.
- Tell me about a time you had an emergency deliverable and you had a full plate of tasks. What did you do? How did you manage your time? Answer Question
The job has a set salary and is based mainly on commission and territory size.
Territory Manager InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kellogg Company (Johnson City, TN) in February 2010.
Received call concerning phone screening...it took about 30 minutes. Received call for face to face interview. It took 1 hour. One interviewer fairly rude.
- First interviewer asked question concerning sales, and 2nd interviewer did not pay attention then rudely asked was this also not on my resume. 1 Answer
Territory Manager InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kellogg Company in September 2010.
Professional face-to-face interview with the district manager and an experienced territory manager.
- Tell me about a time you had to overcome an objection/adversity. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review