Kelly Engineering Resources

Engaged Employer

Kelly Engineering Resources Interview Questions

2.2

Lean Tool Time Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Kelly Engineering Resources.

Interview

I went into Kelly Services office in Freeport, Texas and introduced myself to the secretary and who I was along with what I was looking for. It so happens that the Engineering Resources recruiter just got out of a conference meeting and I was personally able to meet her and introduce myself. From there I got her contact and emailed her my resume, transcripts, and applied online. A few weeks later she found a job that might fit me and I was called in to interview. I interviewed with DOW Chemical through Kelly Services and they really liked me and asked me to go out to lunch after the interview. Went to lunch and was told I basically have the job.

Interview Questions

• Why I think I deserve this position and how I am the best candidate for this position.   Answer Question

Professional Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Kelly Engineering Resources (Baton Rouge, LA).

Interview

Contacted by an internal recruiter in which we discussed my wants, desires in a company, he discussed the opportunity with me and gave me the pertinent information needed for an interview One in person interview with the District Sales Manager while the sales person sat in to listen Easiest interview process I've every experienced

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know contacts in the industry (EPC firms, Oil and Gas, Manufacturing)   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very easy

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Kelly Engineering Resources in March 2014.

Interview

Extreme process, initial interview was semi formal meeting with manager and department head. Very cordial giving information on company and the job requirements. Schedule next phone interview with district manager. Also very cordial phone conversation explaining position expectation, then scheduled another phone interview with VP of district. Focused conversation regarding position expectation, team profile and metrics required to maintain level of competency.

Interview Questions

• How do I plan to increase sales in the Engineering department   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Kelly Engineering Resources.

Interview

i responded to a posting on one of the major job boards and then received a "sales call" several days later. just run of the mill questions. the disappointing thing is that i responded to several positions that i was MORE than qualified for and have only received one call back. this is, in my opinon a company that uses fake job postings in order to create a data base of applicants. my advice, dont waste your time with these guys.

Interview Questions

• just general run of the mill questions. which really leads to me to believe that they are just data mining.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kelly Engineering Resources (Parsippany, NJ) in August 2013.

Interview

In-person with Recruiting Mgr and a Recruiter. 3 separate phone interviews with Talent Acquisition, HR, and Engineering Specialist. 2nd In-person with Territory VP and Sales Rep. 5 total interviews with 7 people. Took a Month. Background check, no drug screen. The in-person interviews took place in a very small room with no windows. Just two chairs and a small table, it was very warm in the room. The easiest interview was the phone screen with the product specialist, just spoke about the types of positions that I have worked on in the past.

Interview Questions

• Toughest interview was HR. Dull questions, you can't read the HR person on her responses. Brush up on interview techniques with HR, there are websites that I used to prep. Recruiting on passive candidates seemed to be what the Mgmt team liked the most.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Asked for signing bonus, declined.