Kelly-Moore

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Will Call Interview

Will Call

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Kelly-Moore.

Interview Details – The hiring process is pretty straight forward, Kelly Moore will hire anyone who is willing and able to work. The interview starts with a test assessment about what you know about the paint industry and have a math component. Next step is a one on one short interview with management not always the manager. After the interview a physical, drug test and background check follows. Getting a call back as soon as possible depends on all the factors stated. ** Management will look at how your dressed and first impression, personality is key. Dress pants and shirt is recommended for the interview process. **

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in the company?   Answer Question

San Jose, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kelly-Moore in July 2014.

Interview Details – It was pretty relaxed. The interviewer also gave me feedback on some of my responses to his interview questions. It felt more like a dialogue about the job than it was a formal interview. It was surprisingly very quick as well. Usually they say they will be definitely be in touch you after the interview, but they don't contact you after a decision has been made... at least in my experience they haven't.

Interview Question – The store is about to close in 2 minutes and a customer calls and says that he is stuck in traffic, but will be there in 20 minutes. What would you do?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Broken Arrow, OK

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Kelly-Moore in April 2014.

Interview Details – Ten minute interview. Basic stuff. Theres not too much to the job so there wasn't much to the interview. They were just looking for a warm body to toss around 5 gallon paint buckets. The term Inside Sales Rep was a joke. Great job for high school dropouts.

Interview Question – When the District Manager said, "If this is your looking to make some serious money, this isn't the place."   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None. 10 an hour. Take it or leave it. Took it because I was desperate at the time. Tulsa economy is in the tank.

San Francisco, CA

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kelly-Moore in November 2010.

Interview Details – When I got hired, i was interviewed by a very professional man in his late twenties of white ethnicity. He introduced him self formally and made the environment very friendly by using a very friendly tone of voice and making eye contact. The sequence of his questions was very well organized and logical. He allowed me to tell him about my previous experience and asked specific questions only after explaining the job's requirements well enough for me to see the big picture. This allowed me to get a sense of how to properly answer to his questions. I am very satisfied with my initial impression of Kelly-Moore Paints.

Interview Question – none. very straight forward.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was tense, but I got what I expected.

Worked for Kelly-Moore? Contribute to the Community!