Kelly Paper

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kelly Paper

Class A Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Industry, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Industry, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kelly Paper in March 2009.

Great company to start driving for if you have little to no experience and in some cases drivers have obtained their class A license with the help of Kelly Paper.

Interview Questions
    • As with any new or future employer the road test could be a deal breaker with nerves playing a big part.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Kelly Paper in July 2007.

Back then when I got on board the company had a vision of expansion, now it has decided to work a lot with less people, all thanks to corporate globalization.
    The interview went smoothly. I needed a full time job and I got it. Before all that I had to go to a few places so they can check my background, also to check the phisical and finally after two weeks I got to work, starting at 9 dlls the hour. With all the process I thought I was getting hired by the CIA.
    So far the company is doing ok but they killed any over time and it has affected all floor employees.

Interview Questions
    • none, I guess for the salary I was going to receive they just ask me simple questions of my life.   Answer Question