Kelly Paper Sales Associate Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Kelly Paper in July 2007.

Back then when I got on board the company had a vision of expansion, now it has decided to work a lot with less people, all thanks to corporate globalization.
The interview went smoothly. I needed a full time job and I got it. Before all that I had to go to a few places so they can check my background, also to check the phisical and finally after two weeks I got to work, starting at 9 dlls the hour. With all the process I thought I was getting hired by the CIA.
So far the company is doing ok but they killed any over time and it has affected all floor employees.

Interview Questions
  • none, I guess for the salary I was going to receive they just ask me simple questions of my life.   Answer Question

Worked for Kelly Paper? Contribute to the Community!