Kelly Scientific Resources

Updated Jul 13, 2014
Updated Jul 13, 2014

2.4

Laboratory Technician Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Kelly Scientific Resources in July 2014.

I met with 3 people from the company I was interviewing for at the Kelly Office. I spoke with my representative before and after the interview. I was contacted the same to to inform me of an upcoming job offer.

Interview Questions
    • Which of two position would I be most interested in?   View Answer
    I am entering negotiations tomorrow.

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midland, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midland, MI

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kelly Scientific Resources.

My contract was transferred from another contracting company per the request of the client. Kelly was very helpful during the interview and made everything very easy. The interviewer was friendly and explained everything I would need to know to fit right in with their company. Since it was a contract transfer, I knew I had the job as soon as the interview was complete.

Interview Questions
    There was very little, they offered what I had been making with the other company, but I got benefits included, whereas the other company did not provide any.

Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kelly Scientific Resources in February 2012.

Very simple - was told of the job by Kelly and then did a phone interview with the company, and then an in person interview with 3 individuals at the company.

Interview Questions
    Went through Kelly Scientific, and didn't need to negotiate.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kelly Scientific Resources in April 2011.

I was interviewed by the office at NIH that was interested in me, and accompanied by a Kelly Recruiter. All communication with NIH had to be done through Kelly. I met with 3 people from the NIH office, for a 45-minute interview, and was offered the position a week later. I accepted within 5 days after learning about the salary and benefits.

Interview Questions
    • What is your experience with coordinating communications   Answer Question

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kelly Scientific Resources in April 2011.

Initial communication was through email, then phone interview, followed by onsite interview with 6 different people lasting 8 hours. The people were nice, very informative. I received a follow up email a few weeks later letting me know about the position.

no negotiating

Executive Scientific Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kelly Scientific Resources in August 2009.

Stream-lined and efficient

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kelly Scientific Resources in July 2008.

Initially was offered the position over the phone. No in-person interviews. I found this to be very unprofessional and realized once I was in the role, this was a deliberate effort to not expose me to the inner turmoil in the office.

Interview Questions
    • How will you work in a market you have no experience in.   Answer Question
    Very low base salary.

Research Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kelly Scientific Resources in September 2008.

There were questions about my lab experience and education.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me something about your last lsb experience?   View Answer
    • Do you have any question for us?   View Answer
    They gave me an offer and I accepted it.