Kelly Scientific Resources

8 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Laboratory Technician Interview

Laboratory Technician

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Kelly Scientific Resources in July 2014.

Interview Details – I met with 3 people from the company I was interviewing for at the Kelly Office. I spoke with my representative before and after the interview. I was contacted the same to to inform me of an upcoming job offer.

Interview Question – Which of two position would I be most interested in?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I am entering negotiations tomorrow.

Very Easy Interview

Laboratory Technician Interview

Laboratory Technician
Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Scientific Resources in February 2012.

Interview Details – Very simple - was told of the job by Kelly and then did a phone interview with the company, and then an in person interview with 3 individuals at the company.

Interview Question – Very easy questions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Went through Kelly Scientific, and didn't need to negotiate.

Technical Writer Interview

Technical Writer
Midland, MI

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Kelly Scientific Resources.

Interview Details – My contract was transferred from another contracting company per the request of the client. Kelly was very helpful during the interview and made everything very easy. The interviewer was friendly and explained everything I would need to know to fit right in with their company. Since it was a contract transfer, I knew I had the job as soon as the interview was complete.

Interview Question – What types of books do you read?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was very little, they offered what I had been making with the other company, but I got benefits included, whereas the other company did not provide any.

Lab Technician Interview

Lab Technician
Indianapolis, IN

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Scientific Resources in April 2011.

Interview Details – Initial communication was through email, then phone interview, followed by onsite interview with 6 different people lasting 8 hours. The people were nice, very informative. I received a follow up email a few weeks later letting me know about the position.

Interview Question – Describe in detail the steam table.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiating

Very Easy Interview

District Manager Interview

District Manager
Atlanta, GA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Scientific Resources in July 2008.

Interview Details – Initially was offered the position over the phone. No in-person interviews. I found this to be very unprofessional and realized once I was in the role, this was a deliberate effort to not expose me to the inner turmoil in the office.

Interview Question – How will you work in a market you have no experience in.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very low base salary.

Executive Scientific Recruiter Interview

Executive Scientific Recruiter
San Diego, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Scientific Resources in August 2009.

Interview Details – Stream-lined and efficient

Interview Question – What do you bring to the table and why?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Data Analyst
Bethesda, MD

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Scientific Resources in April 2011.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by the office at NIH that was interested in me, and accompanied by a Kelly Recruiter. All communication with NIH had to be done through Kelly. I met with 3 people from the NIH office, for a 45-minute interview, and was offered the position a week later. I accepted within 5 days after learning about the salary and benefits.

Interview Question – What is your experience with coordinating communications   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Research Assistant

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Scientific Resources in September 2008.

Interview Details – There were questions about my lab experience and education.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – They gave me an offer and I accepted it.

Worked for Kelly Scientific Resources? Contribute to the Community!