Kelly Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounting Interview

Accounting
New Ulm, MN

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in February 2008.

Interview Details – Very easy interview. Came into the interview overqualified for the job. Once on the job, used my skills in MS Office in order to receive a second and third contract with the company.

Interview Question – Give an example of how you overcame adversity in order to accomplish an assignment.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Accounting Interview

Accounting

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Kelly Services in June 2009.

Interview Details – i was applying for accountant and was told I don't have enough experience in this country to get this job. get However I could get the job account payable/receivable clerk ( less salary ). I wasn't interested in that kind of job

Interview Question – How I communicate with difficult people ( resolve of conflict)   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kelly Services

Worked for Kelly Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kelly Services Accounting interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Kelly Services employees and interview candidates.