Kelly Services Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Jan 9, 2015
Updated Jan 9, 2015

2.4

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kelly Services (Seattle, WA) in June 2014.

Interview

Met with the recruiter/staffing manager at the field office. The computer wasn't set up correctly so had to wait for co-worker to call back, unfortunate as that was the first day of the job.

Interview Questions

• When having to describe my skillsets, felt as if I had to defend my achievements..   1 Answer

Negotiation

I actually negotiated with the manager of the business that interviewed me after the staffing agency did. Due to the commute and job responsibilities, it wouldn't have been cost effective to take the position.

Other Interview Reviews for Kelly Services

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kelly Services (Erlanger, KY).

Interview

Interviewed with 3 people... 2 Team Members and One Kelly manager.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult for me is asking what I dislike most about my job.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services (Glenview, IL) in August 2013.

Interview

Company conducts skill testing, drug testing. Hiring manager at each assignment interviews several aplicants sent by Kelly.

Interview Questions

• Can you make a long-term commitment?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation - recruiter said the pay rate was $23.10 per hour and that was it.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kelly Services (New York, NY).

Interview

The office was small. The staff was personable. I was talked "to" instead of being talked "at". It wasn't assumed that my skills were lacking just because I was temping instead of already being somewhere permanent.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no real negotiation phase. There was a position opening and I said yes.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services (Joliet, IL) in February 2013.

Interview

CONTACTED ME FOR AN OPPORTUNITY WITH EXXON MOBILE.....GAVE THEM THE GO AHEAD ...they submitted my resume....I had to followup constantly. After 3 weeks, I finally get an answer that the position is JUST an entry level. THen I am told the hours are mid morning to late evening....more and more excuses...I just gave up!

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services in June 2012.

Interview

I had 2 interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No a whole lot of negotiation, salary was set.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kelly Services (Rancho Cordova, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview consisted of two hiring managers. They described the position responisibities in detail, as well as the growth potential.

Interview Questions

• Have you had any experience with government, city, or local agencies?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kelly Services (San Antonio, TX) in July 2010.

Interview

Kelly Services submitted my resume to Toyota for a telephone interview for an Administrative Assistant position. The inteviewer seemed turned off by the fact that I had a college degree and wanted to know why I was applying for such a position.

Interview Questions

• I noticed that you have a college degree. This position does not require a degree. Why are you interested in this position if you have a degree?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kelly Services (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in July 2013.

Interview

On the phone. Very easy process.

Interview Questions

• What you don't like to do?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Kelly Services in January 2008.

Interview

After applying for a position via the Kelly Services website, I was called for a brief phone interview and a day later, I went in for a skills test. After the skills test, it was a couple of days before I had an interview at a company. After getting through the interview, a job was offered depending on the outcome of my drug test.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you went above and beyond to deliver results that were extraordinary.   Answer Question

Negotiation

For the position I applied for, I did not negotiate, though in the past I had successfully negotiated a higher wage by simply refusing the job offer that came and giving a reasonable explanation of why I felt the salary offered was too low.