Kelly Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Applecare Advisor Interview

Applecare Advisor
Richmond, VA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Kelly Services in June 2013.

Interview Details – I first applied by sending them my résumé. 2 days later I received an email to schedule a phone interview. I had the interview scheduled for the next day. Questions were pretty easy customer service scenario questions. I didn't get asked any technical questions which was surprising. That same day I received their official application and background check form which I completed and sent to them the next day. 2 days later I received a call telling me to come in and fill out my I-9 forms tomorrow.

Interview Question – Try and convince me to use your pen.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. It's either you take it or decline offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kelly Services

Worked for Kelly Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kelly Services AppleCare Advisor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Kelly Services employees and interview candidates.