Kelly Services Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews

2.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Glendale, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Kelly Services in September 2008.

The process entailed submitting a written application along with providing personal information for a background check and drug screening. It was a one on one meeting with a hiring recruiter to discuss and assess potential assignment opportunities.

Interview Questions
  • Most of the questions pertained to skill sets at previous employers.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kelly Services

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Kelly Services in February 2012.

Interview process was simple but a delayed one.

not satisfactory!

Consultant Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in March 2011.

Slow HR offering process

Interview Questions
    • Why you want to leave your current job and join this company?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Kelly Services in February 2010.

My previous company PTC Inc wanted a contractor to do some work for them. Since I already have the experience , they offered me to work for them on contracting basis. Through Kelly Services which is the agency, I work for PTC as my client.

Interview Questions

Worked for Kelly Services? Contribute to the Community!