Kelly Services

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Glendale, CA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Kelly Services in September 2008.

Interview Details – The process entailed submitting a written application along with providing personal information for a background check and drug screening. It was a one on one meeting with a hiring recruiter to discuss and assess potential assignment opportunities.

Interview Question – Most of the questions pertained to skill sets at previous employers.   Answer Question

Delhi (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Kelly Services in February 2012.

Interview Details – Interview process was simple but a delayed one.

Negotiation Details – not satisfactory!

Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in March 2011.

Interview Details – Slow HR offering process

Interview Question – Why you want to leave your current job and join this company?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Consultant

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Kelly Services in February 2010.

Interview Details – My previous company PTC Inc wanted a contractor to do some work for them. Since I already have the experience , they offered me to work for them on contracting basis. Through Kelly Services which is the agency, I work for PTC as my client.

Interview Question – Technical   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kelly Services

Worked for Kelly Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kelly Services Consultant interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Kelly Services employees and interview candidates.