Kelly Services Consultant Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Glendale, CA) in September 2008.

Interview

The process entailed submitting a written application along with providing personal information for a background check and drug screening. It was a one on one meeting with a hiring recruiter to discuss and assess potential assignment opportunities.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions pertained to skill sets at previous employers.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kelly Services

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Delhi (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Interview process was simple but a delayed one.

Negotiation

not satisfactory!

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services in March 2011.

Interview

Slow HR offering process

Interview Questions

• Why you want to leave your current job and join this company?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kelly Services in February 2010.

Interview

My previous company PTC Inc wanted a contractor to do some work for them. Since I already have the experience , they offered me to work for them on contracting basis. Through Kelly Services which is the agency, I work for PTC as my client.