Kelly Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Contract Attorney Interview

Troy, MI

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Kelly Services in June 2011.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume based on a job posting from my law school's website. Within a few days, I was contacted to come in for an interview at the Kelly Law Registry office in Troy. My interviewer was one of the project coordinators for the upcoming project, so she knew what she was looking for. She looked over my resume and asked some basic questions about it. She wanted to know what document review programs I had used before and she wanted to know about my science/engineering background since this was a patent related job. She essentially hired me on the spot.

Interview Question – The hardest question, and this was not really hard at all, was to talk about my experience level with the various types of software used in the industry.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kelly Services

Worked for Kelly Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kelly Services Contract Attorney interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Kelly Services employees and interview candidates.