Kelly Services

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Westborough, MA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in March 2014.

Interview Details – I applied through a ad on Craigslist, did a phone interview with client, than in person at Kelly services

Interview Question – Only thing was the background check was 2 weeks   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Toledo, OH

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Kelly Services in November 2012.

Interview Details – Responded to Craigslist ad and received a call right away. Office was small and interviewer was laid back. I had to fill out a lot of paperwork even though I completed the online application.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at a company that has less responsibility and pay than my previous jobs.   Answer Question

Bridgeport, CT

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Kelly Services in October 2012.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview- interviewer from from Kelly was so rude and condescending that I hung upon her. I have been having intermittent issues with my internet service, which was why I did not finish the application, etc online. I explained this to her and she kept saying you didint finish this, you didint finish that" Then I asked her a questions about the job while I had her on the phone, she said "I already TOLD you that! Is there a PPROBLEM?" Click.

Interview Question – Why didint you finish the online assessment?

Why didit you finish the application???

Is there a PROBLEM now??
  View Answer

Worked for Kelly Services? Contribute to the Community!