Kelly Services

2.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services in March 2014.

I applied through a ad on Craigslist, did a phone interview with client, than in person at Kelly services

Other Interview Reviews for Kelly Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Kelly Services in November 2012.

Responded to Craigslist ad and received a call right away. Office was small and interviewer was laid back. I had to fill out a lot of paperwork even though I completed the online application.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work at a company that has less responsibility and pay than my previous jobs.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeport, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeport, CT

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Kelly Services in October 2012.

Had a phone interview- interviewer from from Kelly was so rude and condescending that I hung upon her. I have been having intermittent issues with my internet service, which was why I did not finish the application, etc online. I explained this to her and she kept saying you didint finish this, you didint finish that" Then I asked her a questions about the job while I had her on the phone, she said "I already TOLD you that! Is there a PPROBLEM?" Click.

Interview Questions
    • Why didint you finish the online assessment?

Why didit you finish the application???

Is there a PROBLEM now??

View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kelly Services in January 2010.

When you go to sign up to be part of Kelly Service job seekers, there are many steps. First you have to fill out an application. After that you have to be interviewed by a staff member. You should call your local Kelly Services office to see if they are only seeing people by appointment. You then have to take tests in whatever skills you want jobs in. They are mainly Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, Typing and Excel. There are other test you may have to take based on their requests.

Interview Questions
    • What type of job you want and the lowest pay you will take.   View Answer
    You got to accept the job if you want it. If you want higher pay, they will try to get it for you.