Kelly Services Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jul 10, 2015

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Kelly Services (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

You set up an interview time after completing the online application for the Apple project. Once they call you they will ask the basic questions such as recall a time you dealt with a difficult customer. My sister informed me that her interview involved questions related to using programs such as MS OFFICE applications.

Interview Questions

The hours offers were not feasible to me seeing as I have a family.

Other Interview Reviews for Kelly Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Kelly Services (Atlanta, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

Very quick; between 15-20 minutes discussing the pay rate and previous experience. Then right into about 3 sample interactions with questions and mentioning Apple products I actually own. I felt very reassured by the recruiter and she answered all questions that I had. Also, very easy to get in touch.

Interview Questions

• Customer ordered the wrong item. How can you assure the customer without actually just performing the task?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services (Westborough, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied through a ad on Craigslist, did a phone interview with client, than in person at Kelly services

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kelly Services in February 2014.

Interview

No interview. Just tests. It was very easy. They asked what type of work I was interested in. They had a lot of warehouse positions available. They asked if I wanted to start work in a warehouse that day, but I was only interested in customer service. Its was a very fast and easy process. You don't have anything to worry about.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Kelly Services (Toledo, OH) in November 2012.

Interview

Responded to Craigslist ad and received a call right away. Office was small and interviewer was laid back. I had to fill out a lot of paperwork even though I completed the online application.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at a company that has less responsibility and pay than my previous jobs.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Kelly Services (Bridgeport, CT) in October 2012.

Interview

Had a phone interview- interviewer from from Kelly was so rude and condescending that I hung upon her. I have been having intermittent issues with my internet service, which was why I did not finish the application, etc online. I explained this to her and she kept saying you didint finish this, you didint finish that" Then I asked her a questions about the job while I had her on the phone, she said "I already TOLD you that! Is there a PPROBLEM?" Click.

Interview Questions

• Why didint you finish the online assessment? Why didit you finish the application??? Is there a PROBLEM now??   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Kelly Services (San Francisco, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

When you go to sign up to be part of Kelly Service job seekers, there are many steps. First you have to fill out an application. After that you have to be interviewed by a staff member. You should call your local Kelly Services office to see if they are only seeing people by appointment. You then have to take tests in whatever skills you want jobs in. They are mainly Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, Typing and Excel. There are other test you may have to take based on their requests.

Interview Questions

• What type of job you want and the lowest pay you will take.   1 Answer

Negotiation

You got to accept the job if you want it. If you want higher pay, they will try to get it for you.