Kelly Services

Updated Dec 30, 2014

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC
Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Kelly Services in January 2011.

There were 30 other candidates going after the position I didn't stand a chance.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kelly Services

Data Entry Interview

interviewed at Kelly Services in May 2010.

There really was no interview back in 2010. The office was swamped with people. There was a testing of my Excel and Word knowledge, and a typing test. I recall some brief questions, like what kind of work are you looking for, which was clerical, and that the office was unbelievably swamped with needy job seekers. I specified on my minimum wage requirement that I wanted to earn $10/hr, and the recruiter called me a month later and offered me a $9.00/hr job, which I thought was really quite interesting, because why ask what my minimum requirements are, if you're just going to ignore my minimum requirements? I took the job, which lasted two years and resulted in a layoff, because I needed the work.

n/a

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kelly Services in October 2009.

Interview was at a bank. Position was in data entry. It was a very nice building. Offices were full of cubicles. The interview was brief. The interviewer talked endlessly. I had a few comments about my previous skills in data entry (accuracy and speed). I couldn't think of anything else of value to add. Then the interviewer talked, and talked, and talked.....

Interview Questions