Kelly Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Data Entry Interview

Data Entry
Columbia, SC

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Kelly Services in January 2011.

Interview Details – There were 30 other candidates going after the position I didn't stand a chance.

Interview Question – What did you do in this situation...that situation?   Answer Question

Data Entry Interview

Data Entry
Livonia, MI

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Kelly Services in October 2009.

Interview Details – Interview was at a bank. Position was in data entry. It was a very nice building. Offices were full of cubicles. The interview was brief. The interviewer talked endlessly. I had a few comments about my previous skills in data entry (accuracy and speed). I couldn't think of anything else of value to add. Then the interviewer talked, and talked, and talked.....

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   View Answer

Worked for Kelly Services? Contribute to the Community!