Kelly Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Data Entry Interview

Data Entry
Columbia, SC

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Kelly Services in January 2011.

Interview Details – There were 30 other candidates going after the position I didn't stand a chance.

Interview Question – What did you do in this situation...that situation?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Data Entry Interview

Data Entry
Livonia, MI

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Kelly Services in October 2009.

Interview Details – Interview was at a bank. Position was in data entry. It was a very nice building. Offices were full of cubicles. The interview was brief. The interviewer talked endlessly. I had a few comments about my previous skills in data entry (accuracy and speed). I couldn't think of anything else of value to add. Then the interviewer talked, and talked, and talked.....

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kelly Services

Worked for Kelly Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kelly Services Data Entry interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Kelly Services employees and interview candidates.