Kelly Services District Manager Interview Questions

Updated Mar 14, 2015

4.5

Anonymous Employee in Albany, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services (Albany, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

There were three phone interviews after that I was scheduled for a face to face interview with the lead recruiter. Then I interviewed with the location manager. Asked lots of technical questions that wanted to know about my ability. Asked lots of personal questions. Seemed like they were being very difficult to please and not offering very competitive pay in the end.

Interview Questions

• Lots of technical questions to prove my abilities   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Kelly Services

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

Had to endure 7 interviews.

Interview Questions

• Account tells you they had a bad experience with a staffing firm.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I wanted the job. Was excited and accepted the terms

District Manager Interview

Interview

Interview started with a phone interview with hiring manager. Then the company invited in for in-person interview with hiring manager, vice president of the territory. This was followed by an interview with the Product Leader followed by a phone interview with the HR Generalist.

Interview Questions

• Question on project based experience since this wasn't a consulting role.   Answer Question