Kelly Services

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skillman, NJ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skillman, NJ

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services in July 2009.

Did a phone interview with the temp agency. A week or so later I was called to an in person interview on the Skillman campus. Arrived at Skillman, interviewed with my direct report 1:1 for about an hour which was a pretty positive experience, discussed my background and skills and how well I'd fit the position.

After that I interviewed with the manager at the time for about 30mins 1:1 which was pretty similar. Not a very tense or tough interview, pretty relaxed. I don't think they were expecting much since I am only a temp. About 2weeks after I interviewed I got a call back extending an offer to me which I accepted. Note that I only got the offer because their lead candidate failed a background check.

Interview Questions
  • What separates you from other candidates with more experience and accolades than yourself?   Answer Question
No. I am a temp so I was not able to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Kelly Services

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services in June 2007.

Kelly Services called me after seeing my resume on a career site for a position with Microsoft as a contract employee. After a phone screenings with Kelly Services I was passed along 3 different job descriptions and asked for my preference. Later I had phone interviews with 2 hiring managers. Then I went to MSFT campus for 2, 1:1 interviews (consecutive, with different managers). I was given a response within 48 hours.

Interview Questions
    • How would you go about dealing with a co-worker who was not being responsive to your requests?   View Answer
    In my initial phone screening I was asked my salary target, I was given what I asked for. I probably should have gone higher, but had not done any previous research about the range. I thought I was paid fairly, but probably could have gotten more.