Kelly Services Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2015

2.4

Judicial Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Kelly Services (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

I was recommended by EEOC (Equal Opportunity Employment Commission),Paralegals and Legal team, the federal government was in a hiring freeze at the time, so they forward a recommendation, from a paralegal, who knew someone who had been in the judicial Court system for several years.
    I worked for them on a temporary basis, through Kelly Services in Phoenix Arizona.
    The Judicial Court interview was short as they filled all the answers to required questions and I was already temporarily employed with EEOC, so they do not recommend lightly and knew I was looking for full time employment.

The Interview was short, because of recommendations, and work skills, support to legal and paralegal
    and multitasking, was available in the recommendation. We worked well in this Central and District Central office in real team sense.

Interview Questions

• If I would like to work here and would I enjoy a position that could be stressful?   1 Answer

Application

The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

3 interviews. Phone interview/screening. Face to face with hiring manager. Last interview Face to face with VP of Sales, another manager, recruiter and hiring manager. Interviews lasted 2.5 hours. Everyone had a different goal when interviewing me. Hiring manager ended the interview with needing to talk with everyone and would call me the next week.
    I did receive positive feedback and was told I was recommended for the position. Hiring manager called all references and wanted to put an offer letter together. Two weeks later was told an internal employee applied and needed to give a courtesy interview still wanted to hire me. Six weeks later no offer letter.
    I was really interested and would have accepted the offer letter if it would have been offered. Not happy with the run around. I would have rather had the truth and moved on.

RF Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kelly Services (Dallas, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone call interview. Was asking about the details of my skills and expertise. What I have done in school during my Masters degree. How much work I have done in Antenna designing? How much I know about different type of antenna designing? Except Antenna designing do I have any other skills which match with antenna designing.

Interview Questions

• When you can start? Is there anything you want ask us regarding the job?   1 Answer

IT Recruiter Interview

Interview

Great discussions, met the team, very pleasant experience. I met with the manager and several team members to go over my experience and skill set. Overall, one of the better interviews I have had with a staffing agency.

Senior District Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

Involved and thorough. Initial call was from Talent Acquisition, phone with Regional VP, then four other interviews -- HR, another RVP, the final with Div VP and RVP. It was pretty standard in my experience. There is a point person from TA to guide the process, that is always helpful to have someone as point for questions and to help guide.

Interview Questions

• Typical behavioral interview questions, with a sales results slant. Leadership, style, approach to market.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Juncos, PR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Kelly Services (Juncos, PR).

Interview

It was with the client. The process overall was a challenging one. You have to be very aware of every detail to be successful on the interview. The one thing that will always help is to go prepared on every aspect. I took the time to know about the company and it helped to be smooth on the interview that it turned more like a conversation, which helped to wiped out the nervousness of the moment.

Interview Questions

• Define in your words aseptic techniques and how important it is on the industry   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

I applied for the job and was granted an interview with one of the recruiter's clients the next day. The interview went well and I was told by the recruiter that they were working on an offer. Three weeks went by with minimal communication. I was very excited about the opportunity so I called or emailed the recruiter at least once a day. I received no email replies and one phone call. Finally in the third week the recruiter told me hiring for the position was "shut down". Whatever that means. I would not recommend this firm to anyone.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe my requirements gathering process.   Answer Question

Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Kelly Services (Columbus, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

would I like to go back to school.what I like to do for work,work history,school history,what hours I could work.when am I able to start.kelly's is interested in hiring me.what are my interests,exsperiences.how many years of work I've done.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

always something wrong with getting the application.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

I think the orignal interview was brief and covered my interests as well as employer interests. I tested on computer skills, knowledge of microsoft office, calculator timed test, Typing timed tests. Interviewed on past experience and people skills. Data entry and why I thought that Kelly contract work would be beneficial to both employer and employee.

Interview Questions

• On assignment employer asking me to work fewer hours than required each but more days or work more hours and offering comp time then reniging.   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kelly Services (Troy, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

Recruiters work from home and better communication would help, multiple interview via phone and person.
    First with 2 separate recruiters, then phone, then 2 people and then another with one person.
    Detailed background check and reference verification done prior to position acceptance