Kelly Services

189 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Partnered Staffing Supervisor Interview

Partnered Staffing Supervisor

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Kelly Services in June 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewed with three individuals first with the District Manager and then with the two District Operation Managers together. It was all within about a one week time period before I was offered the job.

Interview Question – Did not really have any unexpected questions   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Mechanical Designer Interview

Mechanical Designer

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview Details – The short phone interview came the next day after the online application, and the in-person interview was set up the day after. The interview lasted 15 minutes with questions being read to me. Upon asking what company they were recruiting for, I was told she did not know. Two days later I got a call that my application had been forwarded to a company. The next week I called to follow-up and was told that the position had been filled and that my resume would be kept on file.

Field Service Technician Interview

Field Service Technician

I applied online - interviewed at Kelly Services in July 2014.

Interview Details – I applied for a job through Kelly Services and had a horrible experience. I received a call from a recruiter about my resume and she agreed to forward it to the hiring manager. I then received an email from the recruiter with a request to set up a phone interview at a specific time. I replied stating that I was unavailable at that time and asked if a different time would suffice. The reply I got was 'no'. I then emailed back and asked if she could ask the hiring manager what other times were available. I received an email reply with a time and date that the phone interview was scheduled for. Luckily I was available so I was able to do the interview. The hiring manager then scheduled a face to face which I felt went well.

The next day I received an email from Kelly Services stating that the position was now closed. I called the recruiter and asked if that meant I did not get the job and she said it was a general email and the job was still open. She also said I should hear something back within a day or two. A week went by and I did not hear anything so I called the recruiter again and she wasn't there. I sent an email asking about whether or not the position was filled and to this day I have not heard anything. Common courtesy is to let a candidate know whether or not they got the position. This shows very bad business practices on the part of Kelly Services and I would not recommend doing business with them. There are much better temp agencies out the so keep looking.

Interview Question – The interview with the hiring company went well, the communication with Kelly Services was horrendous.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
San Francisco, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Kelly Services in January 2010.

Interview Details – When you go to sign up to be part of Kelly Service job seekers, there are many steps. First you have to fill out an application. After that you have to be interviewed by a staff member. You should call your local Kelly Services office to see if they are only seeing people by appointment. You then have to take tests in whatever skills you want jobs in. They are mainly Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, Typing and Excel. There are other test you may have to take based on their requests.

Interview Question – What type of job you want and the lowest pay you will take.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – You got to accept the job if you want it. If you want higher pay, they will try to get it for you.

Online Store Customer Service Representative Interview

Online Store Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Kelly Services in July 2014.

Interview Details – I applied for the job and was found eligible to apply duing the preliminary process. After completing the application, I was prompted to select a date to interview. I applied 7/21/2014 and interviewed today, 7/23/2014. The interviewer was very friendly and down to earth which made me feel at ease. I felt like I was talking to a friend. Before the interview was over, she would speak in a way as if I had the job. Ex: Your training class will start xx/xx/2014. I enjoyed the process and gladly accepted!

Interview Question – It was a fairly easy interview. I was asked about a time I went out of my way to provide excellent customer service. There was a very brief scenario where the interviewer played the customer and she just wanted me to simply reply as the agent. For example, Cust: I received my Ipod today but it is the wrong color. Me (agent): "I apologize for the mix up, in order to better assist you, I just need to verify some information to bring up ur account, ok?" We discussed my job history, including what my job duties were, and what responsibilities the position entailed.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The pay is $10/hr plus the opportunity for bonuses, etc. I was ok with that rate. I accepted w/out negotiation

Delivery Vice President Interview

Delivery Vice President
Detroit, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in February 2014.

Interview Details – Phone screens with headhunter and HR, then phone interview with hiring mgr, then F2F with 8 folks at HQ. Although it looked like it went well, the end result was to ask if I was interested in a totally different position (which I wasn't). Seems like a very good, midwestern culture and lots of long tenured folks. Sorry it didn't work out.

Interview Question – How to improve retention?   View Answer

Staffing Supervisor Interview

Staffing Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview Details – I applied to the job online, and received a call within a few days to set up a face to face interview with the branch manager. I only interviewed with the manager, whom asked me a lot of questions regarding my past team work, customer service skills and ability to meet numbers/metrics/etc.

Interview Question – Tell about a time in which you could not meet a required quota and what you did.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pay was based on past experiences. I was entry level.

Tier I Technical Support Interview

Tier I Technical Support
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in January 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed on basic computer/gaming and basic computer knowledge. As long as you have done some type of work on either computer or gaming systems, you should be able to get this job as they are going to offer you low pay anyway.

Interview Question – Are you a gamer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. Consider working for companies directly. Avoid working for these people. Pay is way too low.

Apple At-Home Advisor (Tech Support) Interview

Apple At-Home Advisor (Tech Support)

Interviewed at Kelly Services

Interview Details – I applied and had a few assessments to take during the process, then was sent a link to schedule an interview. Once I had completed the interview, she offered me the job over the phone and I accepted! It was a pretty simple process!

Interview Question – Behavioral and situational questions, as well as knowledge of Apple products and troubleshooting.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Why decline an opportunity to work from home that will allow you to move up within the company?

Very Easy Interview

Substitute Teacher Interview

Substitute Teacher
Jacksonville, FL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Kelly Services in August 2010.

Interview Details – must have official transcripts, and have at a minimum of 60 credit hours. A 4 hour orientation, out of pocket back ground check around $75. which is the amount you will make per day if you have a Master's degree.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions to answer. There was just an overview of what is expected of you, as a substitute.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Worked for Kelly Services? Contribute to the Community!