Kelly Services Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.3

Staffing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Eau Claire, WI).

Interview

Was brought in for a one on one interview and asked basic interview questions. After that I was shown around the office and got to spend some time talking to the regular employees that worked there.

Temporary Employee Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

I was hired via a phone interview. It was really informal and we just chatted about my legal experience and that the job was supposed to last about six months at a large law firm in downtown Kansas City. After the law firm completed a conflicts check on me, I was offered a contract position there.

Interview Questions

• Asked if I was licensed to practice law.   1 Answer

Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Suitland, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Suitland, MD) in August 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by cell phone was not at home and called back because I was taking care of some business. I called back and was told about a warehouse job.

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dothan, AL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Dothan, AL) in August 2015.

Interview

It was super simple, I called showing interest in becoming a substitute and a one on one interview was then set up for the following week. After the one on one interview, which was very simple and only had about 5 basic questions regarding child safety, I was instructed to have my fingerprints scanned as well as a substitute certificate. You have to pay for everything yourself so it's about $50 for prints and $30 for the certificate.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you showed up to a class with no lesson plans for the day?   Answer Question

Customer Service/Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Chandler, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call the next day to set up an interview. Interview was just a quick review of the job duties and my experience. Informed of the next steps (they would forward my resume to the client and relay the decision to me) and that I would receive a call in the next couple days. Did not receive a call, so I called and found out the employer was not interested.

Interview Questions

• Did you look over the job duties/requirements? Do you know the pay rate? Do you have a copy of your High School Diploma? Are you interested in the position?   Answer Question

Bank Teller for A Credit Union Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

over the phone interview basic interview questions. I got the job the next day which was surprising to me because I didn't have an in person interview. It was a temporary position however they took about a month to complete the whole hiring process. I had to go take my drug test twice because they lost the first one. And this was the first ever job that asked for my old w-2s and pay stubs because they were unable to verify my previous employment. Very disorganized and unprofessional. All this for a temp position wasn't worth it.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Troy, MI) in August 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by Kelly's search firm via Email approximately five weeks after I applied online. I exchanged communication via email with the talent scout to up a time for a phone screen interview. The phone interview was set up pretty quickly by the search agency as I had the phone interview within three days of their reaching out to me via email. The talent scout was extremely professional and comfortable. She seemed genuine and smart. I was not selected based on my lack of recent placement firm experience versus having internal corporate recruiting experience.

Interview Questions

• What Recruiting Database system did your organization use?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Troy, MI) in July 2015.

Interview

Very quick. Only required one interview. The questions were behavioral questions and they also asked about previous job history. The recruiter was very friendly and very patient with providing time to think about the given questions.Overall, very easy interview.

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Charlotte, NC) in July 2015.

Interview

Met with Syaffing recruiter and manager. Discussed my skillsets and experience. Learned about the client and details of the job description and the hiring lanager. Also did a mock interview prior to going to interview.

Staffing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

The interview process was very simple. You must submit your resume to the corporate office and complete a phone interview. Once that is completed, you will meet with the District Manager and typically within 3 weeks you will receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question