Kelly Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Delivery Vice President Interview

Delivery Vice President
Detroit, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in February 2014.

Interview Details – Phone screens with headhunter and HR, then phone interview with hiring mgr, then F2F with 8 folks at HQ. Although it looked like it went well, the end result was to ask if I was interested in a totally different position (which I wasn't). Seems like a very good, midwestern culture and lots of long tenured folks. Sorry it didn't work out.

Interview Question – How to improve retention?   View Answer

Staffing Supervisor Interview

Staffing Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview Details – I applied to the job online, and received a call within a few days to set up a face to face interview with the branch manager. I only interviewed with the manager, whom asked me a lot of questions regarding my past team work, customer service skills and ability to meet numbers/metrics/etc.

Interview Question – Tell about a time in which you could not meet a required quota and what you did.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pay was based on past experiences. I was entry level.

Tier I Technical Support Interview

Tier I Technical Support
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in January 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed on basic computer/gaming and basic computer knowledge. As long as you have done some type of work on either computer or gaming systems, you should be able to get this job as they are going to offer you low pay anyway.

Interview Question – Are you a gamer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. Consider working for companies directly. Avoid working for these people. Pay is way too low.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Apple At-Home Advisor (Tech Support) Interview

Apple At-Home Advisor (Tech Support)

Interviewed at Kelly Services

Interview Details – I applied and had a few assessments to take during the process, then was sent a link to schedule an interview. Once I had completed the interview, she offered me the job over the phone and I accepted! It was a pretty simple process!

Interview Question – Behavioral and situational questions, as well as knowledge of Apple products and troubleshooting.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Why decline an opportunity to work from home that will allow you to move up within the company?

Substitute Teacher Interview

Substitute Teacher
Jacksonville, FL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Kelly Services in August 2010.

Interview Details – must have official transcripts, and have at a minimum of 60 credit hours. A 4 hour orientation, out of pocket back ground check around $75. which is the amount you will make per day if you have a Master's degree.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions to answer. There was just an overview of what is expected of you, as a substitute.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none

Business Development Representative Interview

Business Development Representative
Dover, DE

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in February 2013.

Interview Details – one phone screen, face to face interview, then the background check, then offer. Interview was comfortable, just getting to know one another. Very nice district manager meeting. Hardest question is how to balance conflicting priorities.

Interview Question – Not a difficult interview, just getting to know each other   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fair offer, accepted it

Technical Support Advisor (Apple @ Home) Interview

Technical Support Advisor (Apple @ Home)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Kelly Services in June 2014.

Interview Details – Interview was extremely easy. I applied for the position on 06/10/2014 and received an email to set up a phone interview. Interviewed with a recruiter who asked a lot of questions about my prior work history and a brief roleplay. She also explained the position to make sure that I would be able to meet all of the minimum qualifications.

Interview Question – What was a situation where you had to help with an advanced technical issue and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

General Laborer Interview

General Laborer

Interviewed at Kelly Services

Interview Details – well it was good at frist and the jobs was their But do circumstances beyond ones as made it impossible for one too get the jobs site that is requrited

Interview Question – crinmal history   Answer Question

IT Helpdesk Interview

IT Helpdesk
Peoria, IL

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Kelly Services in November 2013.

Interview Details – No specific job interview was held with the client. The job description information was vague and the Staffing Specialist minimized my background to justify the poor rate The Staffing Specialist presented the rate as a take it or leave it situation and blamed the client for the low rate.

Interview Question – No interview was conducted with the client.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No, opportunity to negotiate. I told the Staffing Specialist that the rate was too late I provided my salary history to present what my previous rates had been. There was no concern that I needed to be the beneficiary of the salary that my education and work experiences could bring. Kelly Services Staffing Specialist are lowdown and greedy. They exploited the fact that I was unemployed and had not been able to secure a steady IT position.

IOS Senior Adviser Interview

IOS Senior Adviser
Cartersville, GA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in May 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring process was a little taxing, and nothing like with other At home positions I have had with other companies. I had to drive 30 minutes to one of their offices to fill out the paperwork. The phone interview was simple there was nothing really spectacular about it. It was a simple phone interview.

Interview Question – There really wasn't one, it was standard and pretty much common sense. I suppose the most difficult question is how would you handle a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There really is no negotiation beyond the hours you work, and even then that was very limited.

Worked for Kelly Services? Contribute to the Community!