Kelly Services

Updated Jan 29, 2015
Updated Jan 29, 2015

2.4

Event Coordinator/Reception/Clerical Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Kelly Services.

I think the orignal interview was brief and covered my interests as well as employer interests. I tested on computer skills, knowledge of microsoft office, calculator timed test, Typing timed tests. Interviewed on past experience and people skills. Data entry and why I thought that Kelly contract work would be beneficial to both employer and employee.

Interview Questions
    • On assignment employer asking me to work fewer hours than required each but more days or work more hours and offering comp time then reniging.   View Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kelly Services in January 2015.

Recruiters work from home and better communication would help, multiple interview via phone and person.
    First with 2 separate recruiters, then phone, then 2 people and then another with one person.
    Detailed background check and reference verification done prior to position acceptance

Senior Consultant Interview

I've got 2 round interview with a senior recruiter and then a manager on the same day. The interviews were simple, the questions seemed easy but I thought they were tricky. There were some situational interview regarding recruiting that would be super easy if you have experience.

Quality Assistance Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Kelly Services.

How well can you manage to do anything with making sure that everything that you do is done within the right amount of time and to see that it is done accurately.

Data Entry Clerk II Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Kelly Services.

I initially had a quick phone interview with a recruiter. I was asked about my past employment and skills. I was sent a skills test via email. Once she received my test results, an interview and drug test was scheduled for the next day. The environment was really relaxed and the branch was locate inside of the customers building, so it was nice to see where I would be working right off. I was surprised that the interview was going to be conducted out in the open on the office sofa. She went over my resume and asked me about each job listed, education, and my employment gap. The interview was over within 15 minutes. I got to meet with my soon to be boss and even got a tour of my department area.

Claims Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Kelly Services.

I had one short phone interview and a few emails were exchanged. I was hired before I met the recruiter. I received the call on a Monday and was working 8 days later. After the phone interview there was a standard questionnaire online, a drug test, then I went to the office to fill out paperwork

It's a temp job but you can still negotiate a little.

Staffing Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

I applied online – interviewed at Kelly Services in November 2014.

Interviewed two after a after applying online. Interview went well. It was me and one other person. I told I would here something one way or another by the end of the week. 2 weeks went by before I found out I didn't not get the job. I only found out because I finally talked to the district manager after calling him twice.

Scientific Program Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD
    Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services in October 2014.

I applied online and was contacted by the recruiter who set up the first interview and provided additional information to review. I was asked back for a second interview and told that the job was between me and one other person - since I went first, I believe that the recruiter had more information to provide to the second candidate.

Interview Questions
    • You do not have a biology background, why are you interested in this position and what can you bring to the job?   View Answer

PT Recruiter Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services.

I was contacted by a recruiter and completed at least 2 online screenings. Had 2 over the phone interviews and 1 face to face with the District Manager, Branch Manager and met most of the local staff.
    I did come back for a follow up interview because one employee wasn't there that day.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate.
    I did get screwed over by the company on a signing bonus. The promise was made by an employee that did not understand the rules of signing bonuses and overstated the amount. I took a little bit of a bath compared to what I was expecting.

Apple Tier II Advisor Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services.

Come in and fill out paperwork at the local staffing agency office.
    Online tests and evaluations. Nothing I hadn't encountered before.
    Phone interview(s). I think there was 2 of them.

Interview Questions
    • Don't remember any difficult interview questions. Simple questions.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.