Kelly Services Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2015
Updated Mar 24, 2015

2.4

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Kelly Services.

I applied for the job and was granted an interview with one of the recruiter's clients the next day. The interview went well and I was told by the recruiter that they were working on an offer. Three weeks went by with minimal communication. I was very excited about the opportunity so I called or emailed the recruiter at least once a day. I received no email replies and one phone call. Finally in the third week the recruiter told me hiring for the position was "shut down". Whatever that means. I would not recommend this firm to anyone.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to describe my requirements gathering process.   Answer Question

Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Kelly Services in March 2015.

would I like to go back to school.what I like to do for work,work history,school history,what hours I could work.when am I able to start.kelly's is interested in hiring me.what are my interests,exsperiences.how many years of work I've done.

Interview Questions
    always something wrong with getting the application.

Event Coordinator/Reception/Clerical Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Kelly Services.

I think the orignal interview was brief and covered my interests as well as employer interests. I tested on computer skills, knowledge of microsoft office, calculator timed test, Typing timed tests. Interviewed on past experience and people skills. Data entry and why I thought that Kelly contract work would be beneficial to both employer and employee.

Interview Questions
    • On assignment employer asking me to work fewer hours than required each but more days or work more hours and offering comp time then reniging.   View Answer

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Albany, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services in January 2015.

There were three phone interviews after that I was scheduled for a face to face interview with the lead recruiter. Then I interviewed with the location manager. Asked lots of technical questions that wanted to know about my ability. Asked lots of personal questions. Seemed like they were being very difficult to please and not offering very competitive pay in the end.

Interview Questions
    • Lots of technical questions to prove my abilities   View Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kelly Services in January 2015.

Recruiters work from home and better communication would help, multiple interview via phone and person.
    First with 2 separate recruiters, then phone, then 2 people and then another with one person.
    Detailed background check and reference verification done prior to position acceptance

Senior Consultant Interview

I've got 2 round interview with a senior recruiter and then a manager on the same day. The interviews were simple, the questions seemed easy but I thought they were tricky. There were some situational interview regarding recruiting that would be super easy if you have experience.

Quality Assistance Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Kelly Services.

How well can you manage to do anything with making sure that everything that you do is done within the right amount of time and to see that it is done accurately.

Data Entry Clerk II Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Kelly Services.

I initially had a quick phone interview with a recruiter. I was asked about my past employment and skills. I was sent a skills test via email. Once she received my test results, an interview and drug test was scheduled for the next day. The environment was really relaxed and the branch was locate inside of the customers building, so it was nice to see where I would be working right off. I was surprised that the interview was going to be conducted out in the open on the office sofa. She went over my resume and asked me about each job listed, education, and my employment gap. The interview was over within 15 minutes. I got to meet with my soon to be boss and even got a tour of my department area.

Claims Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Kelly Services.

I had one short phone interview and a few emails were exchanged. I was hired before I met the recruiter. I received the call on a Monday and was working 8 days later. After the phone interview there was a standard questionnaire online, a drug test, then I went to the office to fill out paperwork

It's a temp job but you can still negotiate a little.

Staffing Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

I applied online – interviewed at Kelly Services in November 2014.

Interviewed two after a after applying online. Interview went well. It was me and one other person. I told I would here something one way or another by the end of the week. 2 weeks went by before I found out I didn't not get the job. I only found out because I finally talked to the district manager after calling him twice.