Kelly Services

2.3

At Home Advisor for Apple Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services in July 2012.

The initial start of the interview process is easy, fill out their application,submit your resume and receive a link to take an assessment. Then they call you and tell you about the position which only pays 9.15 cents an hour. Then they schedule you for a phone interview. Then the drama starts. You have to drive to a Kelly office and fill out some more paperwork and then they do a background check. They are looking for a reason to not pass you trust me. They only want to fill up classes and then they have the audacity to tell you that you might get called for the next class the next month!! Who can afford to stay out of work that long?
    If you got layed off then sure. If you quit your last position than you have to go for what youknow.

Contract Attonrey Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Kelly Services.

I have specialized experience. So, my interview process was mere paperwork with this company. But, I had to interview with the client who asked me a lot of questions about my background knowledge of the subject matter. It was clear there were a lot of young dudes managing the project who had over-sold their knowledge, so they were just trying to cover themselves by having someone on the project with actual knowledge.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was basically a question about my background skills. The recruiter was not able to tell me a lot about the project so I was only able to prepare a little. The questions were tough, but I was able to answer the questions due to my extensive experience with the subject matter. But, another difficult part was expressing my responses in an elementary language that they could understand without me sounding like I was "dummying" down my knowledge or patronizing the interviewees. They indicated they were impressed and they hired me for a top position. But they seemed too intimidated to utilize my skills to the fullest. I rate this as a negative experience because, while I got the position, I believe it was a sign of their weakness in not wanting to rely on my skills though paying me for them. Their egos got in the way of professionalism in my opinion.   Answer Question
    The recruiter did the negotiation. However, I strongly believe the recruiter negotiated my services for a much higher fee than usual, but only gave me the regular rate.

District Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services.

Had to endure 7 interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Account tells you they had a bad experience with a staffing firm.   View Answer
    I wanted the job. Was excited and accepted the terms

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeport, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeport, CT

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Kelly Services in October 2012.

Had a phone interview- interviewer from from Kelly was so rude and condescending that I hung upon her. I have been having intermittent issues with my internet service, which was why I did not finish the application, etc online. I explained this to her and she kept saying you didint finish this, you didint finish that" Then I asked her a questions about the job while I had her on the phone, she said "I already TOLD you that! Is there a PPROBLEM?" Click.

Interview Questions
    • Why didint you finish the online assessment?

Why didit you finish the application???

Is there a PROBLEM now??

View Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services in August 2011.

Had five rounds of interview. Had to meet up with my team lead, unit manager heading the technology recruitment, business manager taking care of the practice in Singapore, Talent acquisition manager and the head of professional & technical services division. The interviews were all quite tough/ behavioural based and they assessed me in all sorts of ways needed for recruiter.

Interview Questions
    • My interview with Unit Manager & Talent Acquisition where they questioned me on my recruitment skills/methodologies. Questions were focused on different scenarios and I was asked to provide my responses for the same. A question was " how do you handle drop-outs for a critical position for an important client?"   View Answer

Joined As GIS Representative In GOOGLE Through KELLY Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services in January 2010.

2 intial rounds of interview by kelly services and 2 round of interview by GOOGLE
    2 rounds of kelly include 1 written test and face to face interview
    2 rounds of GOOGLE include one written exam and face to face interview.

There is no negotiation as I joined as a fresher

Quality Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Kelly Services in October 2009.

Hiring process is too slow and need to wrap up things really fast as people wont wait for so long to get an offer letter

Senior Recruiter Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services in January 2010.

Good Communication throughout process. Kept informed, and a lot of flexibility was shown by the company with reference to interview slots

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for us specifically?   View Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kelly Services in July 2010.

Kelly Services submitted my resume to Toyota for a telephone interview for an Administrative Assistant position. The inteviewer seemed turned off by the fact that I had a college degree and wanted to know why I was applying for such a position.

Interview Questions
    • I noticed that you have a college degree. This position does not require a degree. Why are you interested in this position if you have a degree?   View Answer

Human Resources Recruiter Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kelly Services in June 2008.

Started out with a phone interview, progressed to a 1:1 interview, followed by skill testing, personality testing and background check. Both the phone and 1:1 interviews were very detailed and thorough. Was given the impression that not everyone is chosen to work for this company. I was quite impressed with the process as a whole.

Interview Questions
    I got exactly what I asked for, there was no negotiating. I knew what the market value was for the positon I was applying for and as a negotiating tactic I overshot by $10,000 (per annum) as I was hoping to negotiate down to what I though was acceptable, my initial request was met.