Kelly Services

189 candidate interviews

Program Leader Interview

Program Leader

Interviewed at Kelly Services

Interview Details – Most of my contact with this organization was through email, where they provided me with the necessary documentation that I later handed back to them in person after I finished my spring quarter of college. My contact was helpful and accommodating, and replied to emails promptly. I only saw one of their offices once, on the day that I handed over the paperwork a week before the job actually began- I was hired out to another organization for a month-long summer teaching job. My contact was also friendly and helpful in person, and was happy to see that I had come to the meeting prepared and with all the required documents.

My actual interview was with a member of the organization, but Kelly Services provided me with a list of questions I could expect beforehand, and they were the ones to set up the time for me.

Interview Question – I didn't interview for them, but they did require a copy of my transcript (unofficial was fine), a Livescan, and proof that I had been tested for TB within the last couple years. Thankfully, I could obtain all of those things on my college campus.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant

Interviewed at Kelly Services

Interview Details – Initially sent them my resume to look for a job as an Exec. assistant... after I emailed someone called me within an hour. I interviewed the following day. Interview questions included why an executive assistant, what am i looking for exactly, what do i hope to accomplish..

Interview Question – Scenario question such as "what would you do in this situation"   Answer Question

Permanent Recruiter Interview

Permanent Recruiter

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview Details – met at a careers fair. really impressed by the peopl on site. first stage wiht branch manager and second stage wiht area manager

Negotiation Details – very straight forward

Light Industrial Office Interview

Light Industrial Office

Interview Details – weakly done by agent

Interview Question – personal questions about your personal circumstances- not professional at all   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – get it in writing and require they adhere

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter

Interviewed at Kelly Services

Interview Details – Hiring process is long and need to go through 4 rounds. The interviewer are friendly and most of them are young thus are in-experience.

Interview Question – What can you do when you are told you've no value.   View Answer

Help Desk Interview

Help Desk

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview Details – I applied online for a help desk position and got a call back after a couple days. Had a phone interview which consisted of a few basic questions. Had to do an online skills test. They had me fill out a bunch of forms which took a little time but it wasn't too bad.

Interview Question – What three words would you use to describe yourself?   Answer Question

Clerk Interview

Clerk

Interviewed at Kelly Services

Interview Details – well done; various tests to ascertain different skills and levels

Interview Question – what do you want to earn   View Answer

District Manager Interview

District Manager

Interviewed at Kelly Services

Interview Details – Interview started with a phone interview with hiring manager. Then the company invited in for in-person interview with hiring manager, vice president of the territory. This was followed by an interview with the Product Leader followed by a phone interview with the HR Generalist.

Interview Question – Question on project based experience since this wasn't a consulting role.   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Sales Assistant

Interviewed at Kelly Services

Interview Details – Scheduled an interview over the phone. Met in an odd part of the office. They did not give me a job description before sending me on an interview.

Interview Question – The company did not ask me complex questions during the interview.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Not enough pay

Temp Interview

Temp

Interviewed at Kelly Services

Interview Details – Proficiency tests on Microsoft office applications: specifically Microsoft word, powerpoint, and excel. Also, applicants are tested on typing speed. Applicants must submit resumes, and attend an in-office interview. The staff and recruiters are very nice, and can be reached during normal business hours. Temp workers are paid just a little over fifteen dollars an hour.

Interview Question – All communication with the client must be done through the recruiter.   Answer Question

Worked for Kelly Services? Contribute to the Community!