Kelly Services Interview Questions

Updated Apr 22, 2015

2.4

Program Leader Interview

Interview

Most of my contact with this organization was through email, where they provided me with the necessary documentation that I later handed back to them in person after I finished my spring quarter of college. My contact was helpful and accommodating, and replied to emails promptly. I only saw one of their offices once, on the day that I handed over the paperwork a week before the job actually began- I was hired out to another organization for a month-long summer teaching job. My contact was also friendly and helpful in person, and was happy to see that I had come to the meeting prepared and with all the required documents.

My actual interview was with a member of the organization, but Kelly Services provided me with a list of questions I could expect beforehand, and they were the ones to set up the time for me.

Interview Questions

• I didn't interview for them, but they did require a copy of my transcript (unofficial was fine), a Livescan, and proof that I had been tested for TB within the last couple years. Thankfully, I could obtain all of those things on my college campus.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Interview

Initially sent them my resume to look for a job as an Exec. assistant... after I emailed someone called me within an hour. I interviewed the following day. Interview questions included why an executive assistant, what am i looking for exactly, what do i hope to accomplish..

Interview Questions

• Scenario question such as "what would you do in this situation"   Answer Question

Permanent Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

met at a careers fair. really impressed by the peopl on site. first stage wiht branch manager and second stage wiht area manager

Negotiation

very straight forward

Light Industrial Office Interview

Interview

weakly done by agent

Interview Questions

• personal questions about your personal circumstances- not professional at all   Answer Question

Negotiation

get it in writing and require they adhere

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Hiring process is long and need to go through 4 rounds. The interviewer are friendly and most of them are young thus are in-experience.

Interview Questions

• What can you do when you are told you've no value.   1 Answer

Help Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

I applied online for a help desk position and got a call back after a couple days. Had a phone interview which consisted of a few basic questions. Had to do an online skills test. They had me fill out a bunch of forms which took a little time but it wasn't too bad.

Clerk Interview

Interview

well done; various tests to ascertain different skills and levels

District Manager Interview

Interview

Interview started with a phone interview with hiring manager. Then the company invited in for in-person interview with hiring manager, vice president of the territory. This was followed by an interview with the Product Leader followed by a phone interview with the HR Generalist.

Interview Questions

• Question on project based experience since this wasn't a consulting role.   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Interview

Scheduled an interview over the phone. Met in an odd part of the office. They did not give me a job description before sending me on an interview.

Interview Questions

• The company did not ask me complex questions during the interview.   Answer Question

Not enough pay

Temp Interview

Interview

Proficiency tests on Microsoft office applications: specifically Microsoft word, powerpoint, and excel. Also, applicants are tested on typing speed. Applicants must submit resumes, and attend an in-office interview. The staff and recruiters are very nice, and can be reached during normal business hours. Temp workers are paid just a little over fifteen dollars an hour.

Interview Questions

• All communication with the client must be done through the recruiter.   Answer Question