Kelly Services Interview Questions

Updated Aug 3, 2015

2.3

Data Entry Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kelly Services (Troy, MI) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process consist of a e-mail to let you know you have been choose for a telephone interview. The telephone interview is more like a pre-screen interview. They go over the position available, They ask you a few questions regarding your resume. If they think you are a good fit them they will schedule a face to face interview with Kelly's Services which is the next process. Final process if you pass the process for Kelly they schedule an interview with the Client Company looking for help. If you pass with the Client Company you will then be a contractor through Kelly Services working for the Client Company on a Trial base period.

Interview Questions

• What type of person are you? Tell me some of you strengths and weakness. Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

@ Home Advisor Kelly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kelly Services in June 2015.

Interview

There was one phone interview. They provide all the information about the job and ask if it is a good fit. Then the interview starts. It was very smooth and conversational. At the end of the interview I was informed I would receive an interview on how to proceed. After getting the email, I completed a full application on their website which was pretty lengthy. They do ask for references. They also will complete a background check. After this they have a process for completing an I-9 that has to be done a particular way. Once all was done, I was sent my official offer.

Interview Questions

• Can you recall a situation when you had to deal with an upset customer? How did you handle it?   1 Answer

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gulfport, MS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kelly Services (Gulfport, MS) in October 2014.

Interview

Completed a 2 hour online training course. Then there was a brief interview that consisted mainly of classroom management and professionalism questions, many of which were on the quizzes in the online training. After that, I was scheduled for an orientation session. I was asked to have fingerprinting done at one of the schools I intended to work at (cost of fingerprint was $50), and bring a copy of the fingerprinting to the orientation session. At the end of a 2-3 hour orientation session, I was given a badge and login info for the online scheduling system.

Interview Questions

• If you have an issue in the school who should you speak with about it?   1 Answer

Test Evaluator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Kelly Services (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

There was no interview - just a group intro to the rules and an online training session at the site. They take everyone in as a group, show you around and let you do a training powerpoint on the computers there. Then they make your ID cards, verify your identification and paperwork, and copy your transcript/proof of college degree. The whole process maybe took an hour, and then they just confirm your start date.

Interview Questions

• They make sure that you have proof of your college degree.   1 Answer

Procurement Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Kelly Services (North Bethesda, MD) in September 2013.

Interview

Brief phone interview. Followed by an interview with Federal agency hiring for the position. The interview consisted of the individual from Kelly, and three representatives from NIH. Once the interview ends, they would notify you on a decision.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Kelly Services (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online, had phone interview about my experiences and skills. Then scheduled interview next day with a recruiter. Questions are very simple and straight forward, after interview they required me to fill some simple forms and assigned me an interview with their client on the other day. The whole process takes less than 3 days.

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kelly Services (Troy, MI) in April 2014.

Interview

I was first given a tour of the facilities. I was then ed into a typical size conference room and Interviewed by two managers. First the manager who was eventually my direct supervisor, then the project manager.

Interview Questions

• Q: What kind of software are you familiar with? Q: Tell me more about your previous roles (and what you did in them)?   Answer Question

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services (Lakeland, FL) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview is in a classroom like room setting with a group of other applicants, you fill out the necessary paperwork and they tell you about the job details and then you go get your finger prints done

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services (Chicago, IL) in August 2013.

Interview

I came in for just one day and the interview process was less than an hour. Very quick and easy. Looked over my qualifications. I was made aware that I needed

Interview Questions

• What are your qualifications?   1 Answer

Temporary Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Kelly Services (Provo, UT) in August 2013.

Interview

This was more of an interview to determine what your skills were and what kind of jobs you would be capable of. I applied online and about a day later I received a call asking me to come in to their office. I interviewed for about 30 minutes, and the next day they called me with a job opportunity.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember specifics but they really focused on past experience and asked me if I spoke more than one language.   1 Answer