Kelly Services Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

2.3

Temporary Employee Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

Not a traditional interview, very relaxed, quick and easy. I just signed the application papers, provided the necessary documentation and started the next day. It's perfect for someone who is looking for a second job or for some one needing an extra source of income.

Interview Questions

• What interested me about this job. Only because it was a temp. job and everyone there just needed a job.   Answer Question

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Memphis, TN) in June 2015.

Interview

I was dressed appropriate, they had us to look over the place of work where we would be, we went over the paperwork, told us about the benefits of the company, signed for our cards that we would use in when or checks would be deposited. It was nice and I enjoyed the interesting HR Manager who presented all information that we needed to know. It wasn't a backhouse job and they treated us like real workers who were there to work.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you can work in an hot environment and still complete your duties as the employee?   1 Answer

IT Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Hartford, CT) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week – interviewed at Travelers Insurence. So you apply to all the job postings that you want online kelly Services/careers. You have to make an account and apply for each job post individually. Then you get an email to do a screening. It's a bunch of random aptitude questions. Then you'll get a choice as to when you would like to attend a group interview. This is for your entire metropolitan area. You interview with a recruiting officer. The group interview is about 2 hours long. You have to apply for all the job postings you want online again. Then you'll get an email telling you you can come for another interview-it is either one on one or another group interview. Or you'll get one saying they chose to go a different direction. If you get the former you'll go to a group interview-at least in my case- with a hiring panel. It has the district manager, and the managers at all the stores that have openings in the area. They'll ask you questions. Then at that point they write what they like about you and send it to recruitment who then makes the final decisions. Then the recruiting officer will either call you or email you telling you if you got the job. But careful, then you have to do an online application, set up a date for a fingerprint analysis, then the background check officialy starts which could take a while. It's long for an entry level job......

Interview Questions

• A brief description about current projects and interview was for 2 hours......   1 Answer

Tier I Advisor ( Apple Project ) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview was very easy. After you applied online they let you pick a day and time for your interview. Interview lasted 20 min, maybe less. Very simple questions. Went over resume, what do you know about the company, why you think it would be a good fit for you. Standard customer service questions "when was a time you went above and beyond for a customer" "how have you dealt with an angry customer" etc..

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. Same pay for everyone, regardless of experience. Same training schedule for everyone. After academy training you either get assigned Fri and Sat off or Sun and Mon off.

@ Home Advisor Kelly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kelly Services in June 2015.

Interview

There was one phone interview. They provide all the information about the job and ask if it is a good fit. Then the interview starts. It was very smooth and conversational. At the end of the interview I was informed I would receive an interview on how to proceed. After getting the email, I completed a full application on their website which was pretty lengthy. They do ask for references. They also will complete a background check. After this they have a process for completing an I-9 that has to be done a particular way. Once all was done, I was sent my official offer.

Interview Questions

• Can you recall a situation when you had to deal with an upset customer? How did you handle it?   1 Answer

Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

Easy interviewPlease write atleast 30 words on Hiring and Interview process. Please let us know the overall experience of this interviewi enjoyed tje interview i really Please write atleast 30 words on Hiring and Interview process. Please let us know the overall experience of this interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

The interview process was a smooth process. I received an interview call from the recruiter. She asked questions to confirm that I had a the necessary equipmentment. Then she asked about my past employment and technical skills. If you have a fairly good understanding of how to operate computer and access web pages then you should do well. I passed the interview and went into training. There is a set schedule for training and a lot of reading. My trainer made the process fun by providing group activities and review sessions. It is a lot to take in at once and it is fast paced. If you are familiar with iOS devices and Apple products and have basic trouble shooting experience then you should do well. I enjoyed the hiring process and training.

Interview Questions

• How do you minimize a webpag?   1 Answer

Data Entry, Originally Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

Direct email to recruiter for the position, then he responded in kind with an email and a FLOOD of phone calls. They do not mess around; it is very go-go-go. Once we got on the phone, asked a bit about me, but nothing difficult like why I was applying for the position, what circumstances brought me there, etc. It was simple and clean, and then I was asked for an extremely current resume. After phone/email consultation, in person to discuss more little details like consent to background check. Boom, done.

Interview Questions

• To expand upon my experience, especially as it related to the particular temp job.   Answer Question

Tier I Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

I did the application online , received an interview the same day, hired on that same day within that conversation. The interviewer called me ON TIME and was not very articulate and seemed to be distracted but friendly nonetheless. Basic questions about my resume, why I wanted to work remote and what I would suggest as things to do in my city. (trick question and your answer means something- I said visit museums and exhibits) Asked 3 question about tech issues and customer service.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through how you would have someone uninstall an application.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiations- $11.00 an hour

Reomte Customer Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bainbridge, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Bainbridge, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

An interviewer would call after an assessment and completion of the application and ask further questions to determine a potential candidate's employment opportunity. After the interview, you will receive an email between 24-48 hours, informing you how you did. Kelley Services is big on Apple products and is almost a must to be efficient using devices that support Apple.

Interview Questions

• Did I have a iphond, ipad, and Mac OS computer?   1 Answer