Kelly Services Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.3

Reomte Customer Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bainbridge, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Bainbridge, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

An interviewer would call after an assessment and completion of the application and ask further questions to determine a potential candidate's employment opportunity. After the interview, you will receive an email between 24-48 hours, informing you how you did. Kelley Services is big on Apple products and is almost a must to be efficient using devices that support Apple.

Interview Questions

• Did I have a iphond, ipad, and Mac OS computer?   1 Answer

Production Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Lakeland, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

There were 3 interviews. The first interview was easy. After finishing the first interview, they give a tour of the work place. (They also provided snacks, bagels,coffee and hot chocolate) The second interview required you to fill out a ton of papers. The third, (and final) interview is the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Do you like working in a fast-pace or a slow-pace? What shift do you want to work? -They ask for a drug test. -You MUST have a high school diploma.   1 Answer

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

3 interviews. Phone interview/screening. Face to face with hiring manager. Last interview Face to face with VP of Sales, another manager, recruiter and hiring manager. Interviews lasted 2.5 hours. Everyone had a different goal when interviewing me. Hiring manager ended the interview with needing to talk with everyone and would call me the next week. I did receive positive feedback and was told I was recommended for the position. Hiring manager called all references and wanted to put an offer letter together. Two weeks later was told an internal employee applied and needed to give a courtesy interview still wanted to hire me. Six weeks later no offer letter. I was really interested and would have accepted the offer letter if it would have been offered. Not happy with the run around. I would have rather had the truth and moved on.

Judicial Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

I was recommended by EEOC (Equal Opportunity Employment Commission),Paralegals and Legal team, the federal government was in a hiring freeze at the time, so they forward a recommendation, from a paralegal, who knew someone who had been in the judicial Court system for several years. . I worked for them on a temporary basis, through Kelly Services in Phoenix Arizona. The Judicial Court interview was short as they filled all the answers to required questions and I was already temporarily employed with EEOC, so they do not recommend lightly and knew I was looking for full time employment. The Interview was short, because of recommendations, and work skills, support to legal and paralegal and multitasking, was available in the recommendation. We worked well in this Central and District Central office in real team sense.

Interview Questions

• If I would like to work here and would I enjoy a position that could be stressful?   1 Answer

Tier I Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services in April 2015.

Interview

I completed an online application and did an assessment. The assessment was interesting - you had to rate different responses to customer situations on a sliding scale. After I passed the assessment, you are brought to a page where you can choose an interview time from an available list. I picked one for two days later. The interviewer called me just a few minutes after the scheduled time. He asked about how I was doing and went over the position requirements - confirming with each one if I could handle it. He then asked some behavioral questions about customer service, questions about my experience, and a couple basic tech questions. The answers didn't seem to matter as much as your confidence. He then told me he was able to make a provisional offer based on everything coming back alright. I needed to click a link from an email he sent, fill out some paperwork online, have a witness sign that I am who I say, and wait for a background check.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you would troubleshoot if your internet connection went down.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

You set up an interview time after completing the online application for the Apple project. Once they call you they will ask the basic questions such as recall a time you dealt with a difficult customer. My sister informed me that her interview involved questions related to using programs such as MS OFFICE applications.

Interview Questions

The hours offers were not feasible to me seeing as I have a family.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kelly Services in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online to a consumer affairs rep position with a very notable company (national brand, local office). I was contacted by a Kelly Services rep within a week of applying. Initial interview lasted about 17 minutes, and then I was directed to the Kelly Services website to complete my application (for background check purposes). Within 5 days, I was contacted by Kelly Services to schedule an on-site interview with the national company. Kelly rep was very friendly and helpful, and I had an interview scheduled within days. Unfortunately, nothing the Kelly Rep said in an email about what to expect (a Kelly rep who would meet me, the three leaders I was supposed to meet) actually occurred. I arrived 10 minutes before interview was scheduled to start and met with someone who wasn't in the interview confirmation email. The in-person lasted 25 minutes, and I felt rushed. It was clear the person who interviewed me did it because they "had to", and honestly, I wasn't even sure if I was interviewing for the right position (my interviewer had no idea who I was, my background or experience) - I reached out to my Kelly Services rep right away and within a few days, I was contacted that both the situation and outcome would be researched. My rep thanked me for informing Kelly Services of my experience - it's been over 48 hours, and I still haven't heard anything. I'm assuming I wasn't a fit for the position (which is fine) but actual interview experience was still odd. Overall, Kelly Services has been very helpful, just wish the in-person interview experience hadn't been so awkward and unexpected. I would have liked the chance to speak with and impress the right people vs. someone who viewed my interview as a burden.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult questions were in the in-person: "why do you feel you're a fit for (said notable company) given your experience?" - not the most difficult question I've ever been asked, but given the circumstances, I was a little thrown off.   1 Answer
    • "I've never heard of your XYZ company you work for before..."   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2015.

Interview

Scheduled a personal in-office appointment within 1-2 days. Reviewed resume, discussed qualifications and employment options, including advanced technical options. Took customer service aptitude tests. No technical positions available, some searching tips were offered. Accepted customer service position, started a few days later.

Interview Questions

• General work experience and history.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Dallas, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Met at the branch and the interview was very warm and friendly. We just talked about my precious employment. My history in recruiting. We spoke about what my goals were and what their goals were.

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Orlando, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

- Online application determines whether you would qualify as a potential employee - application is quite extensive and takes a long time to complete - if you meet the qualifications, you receive an email and are invited to choose the interview date

Interview Questions

• No real formal interview once you meet the qualifications and pass drug test and background check   Answer Question