Kelly Services Interview Questions & Reviews

2.3

Temporary Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Peters, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Peters, MO

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Kelly Services in December 2013.

Getting hired was super easy. They"ll hire anyone who doesn't lie on their application and can pas a single drug test before starting work. They make you do a couple tests that are very simple to determine if you can "spot differences" and do simple simple math. Although overall most everything is just filling out your personal information.

Interview Questions
    • there were no questions asked by anyone in the "interview" process. Only lots of different papers to fill out the biggest thing they ask of you is every address you've ever lived at in the past 7 years and that's only for background checks, BUT even if your're on probation, EMASS, etc... they'll still give you a job. Its a good work opportunity if you can use a steady 40 hour a week pay and can show up to work ALL the time.   Answer Question
    after filling out the application they called and have me a start date and gave me 2 weeks to obtain the proper work supplies i needed (steel toed shoes & a Kelly shirt) they even gave me safety glasses and a mug for water while I worked on my first day.

Tier I Advisor Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview process was very easy. You complete a questionnaire, receive interview and your hired

Interview Questions
    • what's the difference between external and internal hardrive   Answer Question
    There were not negotiation

Staff Accountant I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in December 2012.

I didn't interview with Kelly. I actually interviewed with the client who then said that I needed to go through Kelly. So they never talked to me until it was time for an offer.

No negotiation per the employer.

Direct Hire Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in October 2011.

Telephone interview with Regional Division Manager, then a face to face meeting with local Branch Manager and team members. Regional Division Manager made offer.

Interview Questions
    • On a scale of 1 to 10, how competitive are you?   View Answer

Technical Support Advisor (Apple @ Home) Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Kelly Services in April 2014.

Applied online and in a few days I was sent another longer application through a website. Then, I was asked to do a phone interview. The phone interview lasted 30 min and involved some technical questions as well as some customer service questions. They got back to me on their decision in 24 hours.

Interview Questions
    • Would you be willing to work major holidays, even christmas?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Kelly Services in April 2013.

Was told specifically it was a position that required "an entrepreneurial spirit" and I was to "run my own desk" only to find out from day 1 I was to be micro-managed severley worse than I was in my first year in the industry (2004).

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was difficult about the interview. in retropect the interview probably should have been MORE challenging. They just neeed to get bodies in there.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Westborough, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westborough, MA

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in March 2014.

I applied through a ad on Craigslist, did a phone interview with client, than in person at Kelly services

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Glenview, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glenview, IL

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in August 2013.

Company conducts skill testing, drug testing. Hiring manager at each assignment interviews several aplicants sent by Kelly.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation - recruiter said the pay rate was $23.10 per hour and that was it.

Senior Staffing Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lynchburg, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynchburg, VA

First received an email requesting a phone interview (about 45 min) with branch manager mainly asking about my background and experience, the following day had an in-person interview (2 hours) talking with branch manager. Super nice, made me feel very comfortable, discussed my background, the job and the business in more detail. By the following week I had a job offer which I accepted. Seems like they will be a great company to work for.

Interview Questions
    • The usual: please describe your weakness   View Answer
    Very relaxed. I was called in about a week after interview to discuss salary details and complete paperwork for background check etc. I did not negotiate much since I was pleased with the initial offer. The manager explained how bonuses would factor in as well. It sounds like if you are driven the income potential is there.

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Kelly Services.

After applying online, I was contacted via email for a phone interview. Interviewer was friendly and asked relevant questions related to the job posting. Many of the questions asked were related to my college coursework due to being a recent college graduate. Phone interview lasted approximately 45 minutes

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was really difficult or unexpected. It was straight forward questions. What is your experience related to the position   Answer Question

It was a great opportunity but too far away for commuting