Kelly Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Office/Clerical Interview

Office/Clerical
Florence, KY

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Kelly Services in April 2014.

Interview Details – Computer screen testing and a one on one

Reason for Declining – lack of knowledge

Temp Interview

Temp
Stow, OH

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Kelly Services in August 2011.

Interview Details – There really wasn't much of an interview. A friend of mine was working for Kelly Services at the time, and she suggested that I try to find a job through the company. I called the Stow location, and the person on the other end sent me an application via email which I completed along with an assessment. I showed up the next day and filled out the paperwork needed to start the position.

Interview Question – There weren't any questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Erlanger, KY

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview Details – Interviewed with 3 people... 2 Team Members and One Kelly manager.

Interview Question – Most difficult for me is asking what I dislike most about my job.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Joliet, IL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in February 2013.

Interview Details – CONTACTED ME FOR AN OPPORTUNITY WITH EXXON MOBILE.....GAVE THEM THE GO AHEAD ...they submitted my resume....I had to followup constantly. After 3 weeks, I finally get an answer that the position is JUST an entry level. THen I am told the hours are mid morning to late evening....more and more excuses...I just gave up!

Interview Question – None....they dont have a clue   Answer Question

Senior Talent Recruiter Interview

Senior Talent Recruiter
Findlay, OH

I applied online and interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview Details – Phone interview with account manager, in-person interview with district manager, offer

Interview Question – During negotiation phase, I asked for a minimum of 16/hr, and the district manager commented that not even his top recruiter who had been with the company for 5 years was making this much.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – district manager called me a week later and offerred me the job and asked to renegotiate, signed up for a 3-4 month contract

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Appleton, WI

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in January 2014.

Interview Details – Had several interviews:
-Phone interview with a District Manager
-Face to face interview with Branch Manager and Business Development Manager
-Phone interview with a high level manager
They called on my references, then recruited one of my references for the position I applied for

Interview Question – The interviews were about my experience, more weight was on the questions I was asking them.   Answer Question

Senior Program Manager Interview

Senior Program Manager
Farmington Hills, MI

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Kelly Services in September 2012.

Interview Details – had direct interview with client

Interview Question – technical interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – yes

Pricing Analyst Interview

Pricing Analyst

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Kelly Services in January 2014.

Interview Details – Applied through a job board. The initial communication was prompt and professional and I had a good experience until the actual phone interview. The first question the recruiter asked was in regards to what I was making at my current position. I politely declined to answer but the recruiter kept pressing. Felt uncomfortable at this point. I eventually offered a range but the recruiter persisted for the exact figure; in the end, I let up and divulged my number.

At this point, I felt the interviewer switch off -- the job in question wasn't a match in terms of salary. Okay, fine. I was still interested in job specifics and had a few questions about responsibilities. However, the recruiter wasn't very informed -- I had the job description printed out in front of me and the recruiter was only able to regurgitate what I already knew, almost word by word.

Overall, not a a terribly positive experience.

Interview Question – How much are you making at your current job?   Answer Question

Substitute Teacher Interview

Substitute Teacher
Orlando, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Kelly Services in August 2013.

Interview Details – You go to an orientation, get interviewed, drug tested and then you're hired. EASY PROCESS!!

Interview Question – There was no hard questions at all. It's common sense   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, it's $75 a day

Test Evaluator Interview

Test Evaluator

Interviewed at Kelly Services

Interview Details – I started as a test evaluator and there was no interview. What they called an interview was asking for a copy of a college diploma. They made a copy of it, went over the company rules and expectations then had me do a test on the computer. The test wasn't a pass fail, it was to see which subject one would be strongest to grade in. A start date was given and we were free to go.

Interview Question – They didn't ask anything   Answer Question