Kelly Services Interview Questions

2.4

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Joliet, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Joliet, IL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in February 2013.

CONTACTED ME FOR AN OPPORTUNITY WITH EXXON MOBILE.....GAVE THEM THE GO AHEAD ...they submitted my resume....I had to followup constantly. After 3 weeks, I finally get an answer that the position is JUST an entry level. THen I am told the hours are mid morning to late evening....more and more excuses...I just gave up!

Senior Talent Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Findlay, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Findlay, OH

I applied online - interviewed at Kelly Services.

Phone interview with account manager, in-person interview with district manager, offer

Interview Questions
    • During negotiation phase, I asked for a minimum of 16/hr, and the district manager commented that not even his top recruiter who had been with the company for 5 years was making this much.   View Answer
    district manager called me a week later and offerred me the job and asked to renegotiate, signed up for a 3-4 month contract

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Appleton, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in January 2014.

Had several interviews:
    -Phone interview with a District Manager
    -Face to face interview with Branch Manager and Business Development Manager
    -Phone interview with a high level manager
    They called on my references, then recruited one of my references for the position I applied for

Interview Questions
    • The interviews were about my experience, more weight was on the questions I was asking them.   Answer Question

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Kelly Services in August 2013.

You go to an orientation, get interviewed, drug tested and then you're hired. EASY PROCESS!!

No negotiation, it's $75 a day

Senior Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Farmington Hills, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Kelly Services in September 2012.

had direct interview with client

Pricing Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Kelly Services in January 2014.

Applied through a job board. The initial communication was prompt and professional and I had a good experience until the actual phone interview. The first question the recruiter asked was in regards to what I was making at my current position. I politely declined to answer but the recruiter kept pressing. Felt uncomfortable at this point. I eventually offered a range but the recruiter persisted for the exact figure; in the end, I let up and divulged my number.

At this point, I felt the interviewer switch off -- the job in question wasn't a match in terms of salary. Okay, fine. I was still interested in job specifics and had a few questions about responsibilities. However, the recruiter wasn't very informed -- I had the job description printed out in front of me and the recruiter was only able to regurgitate what I already knew, almost word by word.

Overall, not a a terribly positive experience.

Test Evaluator Interview

I started as a test evaluator and there was no interview. What they called an interview was asking for a copy of a college diploma. They made a copy of it, went over the company rules and expectations then had me do a test on the computer. The test wasn't a pass fail, it was to see which subject one would be strongest to grade in. A start date was given and we were free to go.

Benefits Counselor (At ADP) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Louisville, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Kelly Services in October 2013.

No interview, just a redundant filling out of a paper job application (a application was already submitted through their "career network" website.

N/A

Bilingual Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Northlake, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northlake, IL

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Kelly Services in April 2013.

Horrible, Managers never have time for them. They ask the applicant to fill out a 3 question questionnaire and do not look at it. They do keep their eyes on the 30 question questionnaire that they are told to fill out by H.R. and never look at the candidate because they are filling out the form even when they themselves feel some questions are useless. Even with 22yrs of Experience of the H.R. manager asks EVERY question on the form and fills it out in your presence.

Interview Questions
    • You where a manager before what did you teach your assistant with regards to interviewing? (like she did not know how to interview?)   View Answer

Warehouse Worker Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services.

They only asked what would you if you saw something that damage the product ad there wasn't enough time to tell the operator.

None