Kelly Services Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2014
Updated Oct 15, 2014

2.4

SAO Recruiter Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Kelly Services.

Standard recruiting strategy questions.

Validation Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services in October 2013.

The hiring process went pretty swiftly as they were doing a mass hire at the time. 10 were hired, though I don't know how many went for an interview. It was a very general interview and a few technical questions were asked.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to draw a picture of a motherboard on the white-board and to label all of the parts.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation.

Recruiting Manager Interview

interviewed at Kelly Services in October 2013.

Interview with HR and Hiring Manager on the phone then in person. Straight forward, behavioral questions and other about my experience. They took the time to explain the role and the expectations as well as the company culture. Seems like a good place to work.

Interview Questions
    • As long as you "know your stuff" and are prepared to explain what and how, interview is smooth.   Answer Question

preferred other offer i received

Benefits Counselor (At ADP) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kelly Services in October 2013.

No interview, just a redundant filling out of a paper job application (a application was already submitted through their "career network" website.

N/A

Apple @Home Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kelly Services.

If you can answer simple tech questions like what is a USB port for, they hire you.

Interview Questions
    There was not one. They said all they could pay was $9.15 hourly and I accepted. They said I had to pay my own high speed internet and POTS phone and I agreed because I needed a job and the Kelly recruiter said one day i could get hired on at Apple.

Technical Support Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Kelly Services.

Had an over the phone interview. Basic questions about using the computer and your computer knowledge. Asked questions such as how do you copy and paste. How do you sync music from the computer. Which computer programs do you use.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Just was told what I would be making.

Talent Solutions Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services in September 2013.

I was contacted by a talent specialist who did a quick five minute screen with me asking about my background and salary requirements. She told me she would schedule a phone interview with the hiring manager for the position. she was energetic and nice. The phone interview was later that week and lasted about 45 minutes with the hiring manager who asked behavioral based questions and gave me a lot of information about the position. she was difficult to read but was impressed with my questions at the end. About a week later, I was scheduled to meet with the client that I would possibly be working with. I met with the HR manager and HR staff member of the client. I thought this to be interesting because I had not yet met anyone from Kelly face to face but I was meeting the client face to face. Looking back, I think they wanted to make sure that the client actually liked me before using anymore Kelly resources with me. The client interview was a little challenging. They asked behavioral based questions and their were two of them so it was a little intimidating.

Interview Questions
    • give me a three minute walk through of your resume.   View Answer
    • tell me how you have professionally advanced yourself in the last year. (give three ways   View Answer

QC Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services in September 2013.

This position was a direct hire so there wasn't a real "interview" but instead some basic screening questions about work history and a bit about the job description.

No negotiations.

Substitute Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kelly Services in August 2013.

You go to an orientation, get interviewed, drug tested and then you're hired. EASY PROCESS!!

No negotiation, it's $75 a day

Project Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roy, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roy, UT

I applied in-person – interviewed at Kelly Services in August 2013.

Worked at Kellogges thru Kelly services .Started on aug 12 2013 and by mid oct I got a raise with new title as project leader

Interview Questions
    • most difficult was not working enough but still it was to be expected towads the months of nov and dec   Answer Question