Kelly Services

Average Difficulty
183 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Benefits Counselor (At ADP) Interview

Benefits Counselor (At ADP)
Louisville, KY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Kelly Services in October 2013.

Interview Details – No interview, just a redundant filling out of a paper job application (a application was already submitted through their "career network" website.

Interview Question – None, they asked no questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

Bilingual Receptionist Interview

Bilingual Receptionist
Northlake, IL

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Kelly Services in April 2013.

Interview Details – Horrible, Managers never have time for them. They ask the applicant to fill out a 3 question questionnaire and do not look at it. They do keep their eyes on the 30 question questionnaire that they are told to fill out by H.R. and never look at the candidate because they are filling out the form even when they themselves feel some questions are useless. Even with 22yrs of Experience of the H.R. manager asks EVERY question on the form and fills it out in your presence.

Interview Question – You where a manager before what did you teach your assistant with regards to interviewing? (like she did not know how to interview?)   View Answer

Warehouse Worker Interview

Warehouse Worker

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview Details – They only asked what would you if you saw something that damage the product ad there wasn't enough time to tell the operator.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Quality Control Inspector Interview

Quality Control Inspector

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview Details – Kelly does the basic screening for the employer based on the requirements by the employer. Sent in you degree certification and other paper work showing your experience. They verify you and set up an interview with the employer. Give you enough time to prepare. The whole process was smooth and nice.

Interview Question – They won't let you negotiate the pay rate.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation on salary. Take it or leave it was the answer to me when i tried.

Staff Assistant Interview

Staff Assistant
Erlanger, KY

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview Details – One interview with Kelly and one with Toyota - all Kelly people @ Toyota were great and very helpful at all times.

Interview Question – I had a difficult using Excel the Toyota way - had training in Excel and asked about obtaining training "The Toyota Way" - never happened.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

District Manager Interview

District Manager

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview Details – Had to endure 7 interviews.

Interview Question – Account tells you they had a bad experience with a staffing firm.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I wanted the job. Was excited and accepted the terms

Payroll Manager Interview

Payroll Manager
Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Kelly Services in January 2014.

Interview Details – Telephone interview for Payroll Manager position in Charlotte NC. Recruiter explained the job in great detail as well as providing information about the company. I had specific questions and I feel that the recruiter answered them honestly and appropriately. She did not just give answers that I might have wanted to hear. I felt this recruiter would really work with me to find a job.

Interview Question – What has been your greatest accomplishment?   View Answer

Web Developer Interview

Web Developer
New Haven, CT

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview Details – An interview with the hiring company (Kelly is a staffing agency) was scheduled after a first contact through email with a Kelly representative. I went to the company's building, used their garage, received a visitor tag, went to the indicated floor. The interview ran smoothly, I was asked to create the html structure of a web page on a whiteboard; some more questions related to the position offered were asked.

Project Leader Interview

Project Leader
Roy, UT

I applied in-person - interviewed at Kelly Services in August 2013.

Interview Details – Worked at Kellogges thru Kelly services .Started on aug 12 2013 and by mid oct I got a raise with new title as project leader

Interview Question – most difficult was not working enough but still it was to be expected towads the months of nov and dec   Answer Question

Validation Support Technician Interview

Validation Support Technician
Folsom, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in October 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring process went pretty swiftly as they were doing a mass hire at the time. 10 were hired, though I don't know how many went for an interview. It was a very general interview and a few technical questions were asked.

Interview Question – I was asked to draw a picture of a motherboard on the white-board and to label all of the parts.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.