Kelly Services Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

2.3

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

I think the orignal interview was brief and covered my interests as well as employer interests. I tested on computer skills, knowledge of microsoft office, calculator timed test, Typing timed tests. Interviewed on past experience and people skills. Data entry and why I thought that Kelly contract work would be beneficial to both employer and employee.

Interview Questions

• On assignment employer asking me to work fewer hours than required each but more days or work more hours and offering comp time then reniging.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Troy, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview was very informal. Interviewed with manager and supervisor of department. They just asked me to go over my resume verbally. Then asked me shy I would be a good fit for the position and with Kelly Services. Asked me what my greatest weakness was. Then I was offered the position the next day by the human resources manager.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Troy, MI) in January 2015.

Interview

Recruiters work from home and better communication would help, multiple interview via phone and person. First with 2 separate recruiters, then phone, then 2 people and then another with one person. Detailed background check and reference verification done prior to position acceptance

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Albany, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

There were three phone interviews after that I was scheduled for a face to face interview with the lead recruiter. Then I interviewed with the location manager. Asked lots of technical questions that wanted to know about my ability. Asked lots of personal questions. Seemed like they were being very difficult to please and not offering very competitive pay in the end.

Interview Questions

• Lots of technical questions to prove my abilities   1 Answer

Engineering Aide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raynham, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Raynham, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview was with 3 people. Interview was about 1.5 hours and consisted of 3 seperate but related interviews in which combined together for service, knowledge , job skills., Wrote down ansers to basic questions and had conversations related to custoemr service and technical answers .

Nurse Abstractor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Huntington Beach, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Asked questions and made you take a simple test. Once you have taken the different exams, the supervisor goes over it and places you accordingly to your exam. Once the supervisor places you in the position you start the training for about 4 days, and then you are on your own.

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

I've got 2 round interview with a senior recruiter and then a manager on the same day. The interviews were simple, the questions seemed easy but I thought they were tricky. There were some situational interview regarding recruiting that would be super easy if you have experience.

Quality Assistance Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

How well can you manage to do anything with making sure that everything that you do is done within the right amount of time and to see that it is done accurately.

Data Entry Clerk II Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

I initially had a quick phone interview with a recruiter. I was asked about my past employment and skills. I was sent a skills test via email. Once she received my test results, an interview and drug test was scheduled for the next day. The environment was really relaxed and the branch was locate inside of the customers building, so it was nice to see where I would be working right off. I was surprised that the interview was going to be conducted out in the open on the office sofa. She went over my resume and asked me about each job listed, education, and my employment gap. The interview was over within 15 minutes. I got to meet with my soon to be boss and even got a tour of my department area.

Claims Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

I had one short phone interview and a few emails were exchanged. I was hired before I met the recruiter. I received the call on a Monday and was working 8 days later. After the phone interview there was a standard questionnaire online, a drug test, then I went to the office to fill out paperwork

Negotiation

It's a temp job but you can still negotiate a little.