Kelly Services Interview Questions

Updated Sep 8, 2014
Updated Sep 8, 2014

2.4

Quality Control Inspector Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services.

Kelly does the basic screening for the employer based on the requirements by the employer. Sent in you degree certification and other paper work showing your experience. They verify you and set up an interview with the employer. Give you enough time to prepare. The whole process was smooth and nice.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation on salary. Take it or leave it was the answer to me when i tried.

Staff Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Erlanger, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erlanger, KY

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Kelly Services.

One interview with Kelly and one with Toyota - all Kelly people @ Toyota were great and very helpful at all times.

Interview Questions
    • I had a difficult using Excel the Toyota way - had training in Excel and asked about obtaining training "The Toyota Way" - never happened.   Answer Question

District Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services.

Had to endure 7 interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Account tells you they had a bad experience with a staffing firm.   View Answer
    I wanted the job. Was excited and accepted the terms

Payroll Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Kelly Services in January 2014.

Telephone interview for Payroll Manager position in Charlotte NC. Recruiter explained the job in great detail as well as providing information about the company. I had specific questions and I feel that the recruiter answered them honestly and appropriately. She did not just give answers that I might have wanted to hear. I felt this recruiter would really work with me to find a job.

Interview Questions
    • What has been your greatest accomplishment?   View Answer

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Haven, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, CT

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services.

An interview with the hiring company (Kelly is a staffing agency) was scheduled after a first contact through email with a Kelly representative. I went to the company's building, used their garage, received a visitor tag, went to the indicated floor. The interview ran smoothly, I was asked to create the html structure of a web page on a whiteboard; some more questions related to the position offered were asked.

Project Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Roy, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roy, UT

I applied in-person - interviewed at Kelly Services in August 2013.

Worked at Kellogges thru Kelly services .Started on aug 12 2013 and by mid oct I got a raise with new title as project leader

Interview Questions
    • most difficult was not working enough but still it was to be expected towads the months of nov and dec   Answer Question

Validation Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Folsom, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Folsom, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in October 2013.

The hiring process went pretty swiftly as they were doing a mass hire at the time. 10 were hired, though I don't know how many went for an interview. It was a very general interview and a few technical questions were asked.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to draw a picture of a motherboard on the white-board and to label all of the parts.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation.

Warehouse Worker Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Kelly Services in March 2013.

Met with recruiter and discussed job. viewed videos on safety topics and client missions. Overall good experience. Drug testing required

Biztalk Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Kelly Services.

Phone interview. Low technical level. Several people within corporate hierarchy. Weird.

Interview Questions
    • A lot of questions where interviewer didn't understand his question properly.   Answer Question
    I'm hired through recruiters. Small company. I almost choose another offer, but they raised rate and won.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Troy, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Kelly Services.

There was none, seriously. Operations puts who they want where they want.

Interview Questions
    • There was no interview process, therefore no questions.   Answer Question
    Nothing negotiable. If anything, it was a pay cut, more hours, not a good move in hindsight.