Kelly Services Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

2.3

Apple At Home Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services (Montgomery, AL) in May 2014.

Interview

Took a typing test, skill test, and a listening and answering test for mock phone calls for the application process. Received a call a few days later for interview via phone. First interview was easy with basic questions regarding knowledge of PC/Mac etc. A couple of days later got second interview and answered questions about different scenarios.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kelly Services in May 2014.

Interview

Applied online and was called for screen within a few days. One week later set up for interview with Regional VP for phone interview. Following that, set up for interview with another Regional VP and then with HR. I was told that after the HR interview I would be interviewing next with the hiring manager. I was never called back after this, no more interviews, no letter of rejections, no follow-up. Very unprofessional for an Employment Services company.

Interview Questions

• All interviews were very conversational, about past experiences, how I would handle situations, could I drive sales.   Answer Question

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Kelly Services (Houston, TX).

Interview

After applying online, I was contacted via email for a phone interview. Interviewer was friendly and asked relevant questions related to the job posting. Many of the questions asked were related to my college coursework due to being a recent college graduate. Phone interview lasted approximately 45 minutes

Interview Questions

• Nothing was really difficult or unexpected. It was straight forward questions. What is your experience related to the position   Answer Question

It was a great opportunity but too far away for commuting

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kelly Services in April 2014.

Interview

Applied online and in a few days I was sent another longer application through a website. Then, I was asked to do a phone interview. The phone interview lasted 30 min and involved some technical questions as well as some customer service questions. They got back to me on their decision in 24 hours.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to work major holidays, even christmas?   Answer Question

QC Lab Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

Telephonic interview with Kelly services Hr representing Sire Pharmaceutical

Interview Questions

• What all tools do you know in computation biotechnology?   Answer Question

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kelly Services (Troy, MI) in April 2014.

Interview

I was first given a tour of the facilities. I was then ed into a typical size conference room and Interviewed by two managers. First the manager who was eventually my direct supervisor, then the project manager.

Interview Questions

• Q: What kind of software are you familiar with? Q: Tell me more about your previous roles (and what you did in them)?   Answer Question

Office/Clerical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florence, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kelly Services (Florence, KY) in April 2014.

Interview

Computer screen testing and a one on one

lack of knowledge

Senior Staffing Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kelly Services (Lynchburg, VA) in April 2014.

Interview

First received an email requesting a phone interview (about 45 min) with branch manager mainly asking about my background and experience, the following day had an in-person interview (2 hours) talking with branch manager. Super nice, made me feel very comfortable, discussed my background, the job and the business in more detail. By the following week I had a job offer which I accepted. Seems like they will be a great company to work for.

Interview Questions

• The usual: please describe your weakness   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very relaxed. I was called in about a week after interview to discuss salary details and complete paperwork for background check etc. I did not negotiate much since I was pleased with the initial offer. The manager explained how bonuses would factor in as well. It sounds like if you are driven the income potential is there.

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services (Miami, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

A friend recommended Kelly Services, I had an interview over the phone with the customer (Hospira) that Kelly was providing its temporary workforce services, basically I was asked about my experience in the field service area. Everything was smooth , the initial contract was for 6 months , its been extended for 3 months more

Negotiation

They offered a 23 $ per hour rate , mileage paid after 30 miles of conmute, reimbursable expenses when traveling , I accepted

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erlanger, KY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Kelly Services (Erlanger, KY).

Interview

Interviewed with 3 people... 2 Team Members and One Kelly manager.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult for me is asking what I dislike most about my job.   Answer Question