Kelly Services Interview Questions in Milwaukee, WI

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  South Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Milwaukee, WI

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Kelly Services in December 2011.

I filled out an online application and was called a fee days later. I was given a brief description of the job and the details of the schedule and was asked if still interested. I then had set up an interview for the next day where they asked a few questions about tech support scenarios and how I would handle calls. Very non technical questions. I was then offered a position and was given more information on the job.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Kelly Services in May 2009.

phone interview then onsite interview with offer and pre-employment checks

Interview Questions
    • Tell me how you source for candidates.   View Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in May 2009.

I was referred to the Regional Manager for the IT division at Kelly Services. He called me right away, conducted a phone interview and set up a face to face to interview very quickly. I was in to meet him and a few other team members within 5 business days. There was one additiona interview to meet the District Manager and a few other team members after that. Hiring process from start to finish took less than two weeks. The staff was very organized and welcoming each time I came in, making the process smooth and very comfortable.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to work with an extremely difficult client and what steps did you take to connect with this individual?   View Answer
    This was done extremely well.

Worked for Kelly Services? Contribute to the Community!