Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kelly Services
- Administrative Assistant (11)
- Recruiter (11)
- Substitute Teacher (8)
- Staffing Supervisor (7)
- Customer Service Representative (5)
- Consultant (4)
- Senior Recruiter (4)
- Tier I Advisor (4)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Data Entry (3)
- Technical Support Advisor (3)
- District Manager (3)
- Business Development Representative (3)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Technical Support Advisor (Apple @ Home) (3)
- Apple At Home Advisor (2)
- Technical Support Representative (2)
- Temporary Employee (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Help Desk (2)
- Accounting (2)
- Contractor (2)
- Lab Technician (2)
- Advisor (2)
- Senior Consultant (2)
- Executive Assistant (2)
- Field Service Technician (2)
- Project Leader (2)
- Temp (2)
- BDR (2)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Kelly Services (South Milwaukee, WI) in December 2011.
I filled out an online application and was called a fee days later. I was given a brief description of the job and the details of the schedule and was asked if still interested. I then had set up an interview for the next day where they asked a few questions about tech support scenarios and how I would handle calls. Very non technical questions. I was then offered a position and was given more information on the job.
- Troubleshooting wireless network Answer Question
Helpful (2)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Kelly Services (Milwaukee, WI) in May 2009.
I was referred to the Regional Manager for the IT division at Kelly Services. He called me right away, conducted a phone interview and set up a face to face to interview very quickly. I was in to meet him and a few other team members within 5 business days. There was one additiona interview to meet the District Manager and a few other team members after that. Hiring process from start to finish took less than two weeks. The staff was very organized and welcoming each time I came in, making the process smooth and very comfortable.
- Tell me about a time you had to work with an extremely difficult client and what steps did you take to connect with this individual? 1 Answer
This was done extremely well.
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Kelly Services (Milwaukee, WI) in May 2009.
phone interview then onsite interview with offer and pre-employment checks
- Tell me how you source for candidates. 1 Answer