Kelly Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Program Leader Interview

Program Leader

Interviewed at Kelly Services

Interview Details – Most of my contact with this organization was through email, where they provided me with the necessary documentation that I later handed back to them in person after I finished my spring quarter of college. My contact was helpful and accommodating, and replied to emails promptly. I only saw one of their offices once, on the day that I handed over the paperwork a week before the job actually began- I was hired out to another organization for a month-long summer teaching job. My contact was also friendly and helpful in person, and was happy to see that I had come to the meeting prepared and with all the required documents.

My actual interview was with a member of the organization, but Kelly Services provided me with a list of questions I could expect beforehand, and they were the ones to set up the time for me.

Interview Question – I didn't interview for them, but they did require a copy of my transcript (unofficial was fine), a Livescan, and proof that I had been tested for TB within the last couple years. Thankfully, I could obtain all of those things on my college campus.   Answer Question

Worked for Kelly Services? Contribute to the Community!