Kelly Services

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Program Leader Interview

Interviewed at Kelly Services

Interview Details – Most of my contact with this organization was through email, where they provided me with the necessary documentation that I later handed back to them in person after I finished my spring quarter of college. My contact was helpful and accommodating, and replied to emails promptly. I only saw one of their offices once, on the day that I handed over the paperwork a week before the job actually began- I was hired out to another organization for a month-long summer teaching job. My contact was also friendly and helpful in person, and was happy to see that I had come to the meeting prepared and with all the required documents.

My actual interview was with a member of the organization, but Kelly Services provided me with a list of questions I could expect beforehand, and they were the ones to set up the time for me.

Interview Question – I didn't interview for them, but they did require a copy of my transcript (unofficial was fine), a Livescan, and proof that I had been tested for TB within the last couple years. Thankfully, I could obtain all of those things on my college campus.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kelly Services

Worked for Kelly Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kelly Services Program Leader interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Kelly Services employees and interview candidates.