Kelly Services Project Leader Interview Questions

2.5

Project Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roy, UT
Anonymous Employee in Roy, UT

I applied in-person – interviewed at Kelly Services in August 2013.

Worked at Kellogges thru Kelly services .Started on aug 12 2013 and by mid oct I got a raise with new title as project leader

Interview Questions
  • most difficult was not working enough but still it was to be expected towads the months of nov and dec   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kelly Services

Project Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schenectady, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schenectady, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kelly Services in September 2011.

I had a phone interview with Kelly in August. It went very well and I was soon contacted by my Kelly representative telling me that GE wanted to interview me as well. The interview was pretty typical and there were 3 rounds or groups of interviews. I drove about 3 hours from home to have my Schenectady interview and after my interview, I drove back home. I got a phone call on my way home telling me that I was offered the position. The hiring/interview process was very quick and efficient.

there was none--i just accepted it as they gave (it was my first "real" job out of college)