Kelly Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Leader Interview

Project Leader
Roy, UT

I applied in-person - interviewed at Kelly Services in August 2013.

Interview Details – Worked at Kellogges thru Kelly services .Started on aug 12 2013 and by mid oct I got a raise with new title as project leader

Interview Question – most difficult was not working enough but still it was to be expected towads the months of nov and dec   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Project Leader Interview

Project Leader
Schenectady, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Kelly Services in September 2011.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview with Kelly in August. It went very well and I was soon contacted by my Kelly representative telling me that GE wanted to interview me as well. The interview was pretty typical and there were 3 rounds or groups of interviews. I drove about 3 hours from home to have my Schenectady interview and after my interview, I drove back home. I got a phone call on my way home telling me that I was offered the position. The hiring/interview process was very quick and efficient.

Negotiation Details – there was none--i just accepted it as they gave (it was my first "real" job out of college)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kelly Services

Worked for Kelly Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kelly Services Project Leader interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Kelly Services employees and interview candidates.