Kelly Services Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Apr 29, 2015

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services (Appleton, WI) in January 2014.

Interview

Had several interviews:
-Phone interview with a District Manager
-Face to face interview with Branch Manager and Business Development Manager
-Phone interview with a high level manager
-Phone interview with a high level manager
-Phone interview with a high level manager
They called on my references, then recruited one of my references for the position I applied for

Interview Questions

• The interviews were about my experience, more weight was on the questions I was asking them.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kelly Services

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services (Pleasanton, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

2 phone interviews. 2 in person and a working interview. The process took a long time. I had to interview with 2 people I never even worked with or under.

Interview Questions

• what did you like about your last job   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

This is not a quick process, expect lots of paperwork, digging for dates, slow background checks and redundant hr forms. Managers conducting interviews are good but you have to do 4-6 interviews as standard and really a pain.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I got the number I asked for plus more

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Kelly Services (San Diego, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Was told specifically it was a position that required "an entrepreneurial spirit" and I was to "run my own desk" only to find out from day 1 I was to be micro-managed severley worse than I was in my first year in the industry (2004).

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult about the interview. in retropect the interview probably should have been MORE challenging. They just neeed to get bodies in there.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services (Milwaukee, WI) in May 2009.

Interview

I was referred to the Regional Manager for the IT division at Kelly Services. He called me right away, conducted a phone interview and set up a face to face to interview very quickly. I was in to meet him and a few other team members within 5 business days. There was one additiona interview to meet the District Manager and a few other team members after that. Hiring process from start to finish took less than two weeks. The staff was very organized and welcoming each time I came in, making the process smooth and very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work with an extremely difficult client and what steps did you take to connect with this individual?   1 Answer

Negotiation

This was done extremely well.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Kelly Services (Milwaukee, WI) in May 2009.

Interview

phone interview then onsite interview with offer and pre-employment checks

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you source for candidates.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Geneva (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kelly Services (Geneva (Switzerland)).

Interview

Tout d'abord une présentation de mon parcours, puis une série de questions. Ensuite, une présentation de l'entreprise et un détail sur le poste en question. Format relativement classique mais assez ouvert à la discussion.

Interview Questions

• Décrire le process de recrutement et les différentes étapes   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Hiring process is long and need to go through 4 rounds. The interviewer are friendly and most of them are young thus are in-experience.

Interview Questions

• What can you do when you are told you've no value.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2011.

Interview

Had five rounds of interview. Had to meet up with my team lead, unit manager heading the technology recruitment, business manager taking care of the practice in Singapore, Talent acquisition manager and the head of professional & technical services division. The interviews were all quite tough/ behavioural based and they assessed me in all sorts of ways needed for recruiter.

Interview Questions

• My interview with Unit Manager & Talent Acquisition where they questioned me on my recruitment skills/methodologies. Questions were focused on different scenarios and I was asked to provide my responses for the same. A question was " how do you handle drop-outs for a critical position for an important client?"   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kelly Services in August 2010.

Interview

Understand that most of the positions are temporary/contract and you must commit for one year. Make sure to check on that before the interview - you will be caught off guard, which is never good. The people are nice, but very hurried. This is a numbers driven, metrics driven organization. I can tell the internal recruiters are also trying to reach their numbers too.

Interview Questions

• Please talk about something you are proud of in your career.   Answer Question
    • Discuss a weakness and how you have overcome this.   Answer Question