Kelly Services Recruiter Interview Questions & Reviews

9 interviews

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Kelly Services in April 2013.

Was told specifically it was a position that required "an entrepreneurial spirit" and I was to "run my own desk" only to find out from day 1 I was to be micro-managed severley worse than I was in my first year in the industry (2004).

Interview Questions
  • Nothing was difficult about the interview. in retropect the interview probably should have been MORE challenging. They just neeed to get bodies in there.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kelly Services

Anonymous Employee  in  Appleton, WI
    Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

I interviewed online. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in January 2014.

Had several interviews:
    -Phone interview with a District Manager
    -Face to face interview with Branch Manager and Business Development Manager
    -Phone interview with a high level manager
    They called on my references, then recruited one of my references for the position I applied for

Interview Questions
    • The interviews were about my experience, more weight was on the questions I was asking them.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services.

This is not a quick process, expect lots of paperwork, digging for dates, slow background checks and redundant hr forms. Managers conducting interviews are good but you have to do 4-6 interviews as standard and really a pain.

Interview Questions
    I got the number I asked for plus more

Anonymous Employee  in  Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Kelly Services in May 2009.

phone interview then onsite interview with offer and pre-employment checks

Interview Questions
    • Tell me how you source for candidates.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in May 2009.

I was referred to the Regional Manager for the IT division at Kelly Services. He called me right away, conducted a phone interview and set up a face to face to interview very quickly. I was in to meet him and a few other team members within 5 business days. There was one additiona interview to meet the District Manager and a few other team members after that. Hiring process from start to finish took less than two weeks. The staff was very organized and welcoming each time I came in, making the process smooth and very comfortable.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to work with an extremely difficult client and what steps did you take to connect with this individual?   View Answer
    This was done extremely well.

Recruiter Interview

Hiring process is long and need to go through 4 rounds. The interviewer are friendly and most of them are young thus are in-experience.

Interview Questions
    • What can you do when you are told you've no value.   View Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in August 2011.

Had five rounds of interview. Had to meet up with my team lead, unit manager heading the technology recruitment, business manager taking care of the practice in Singapore, Talent acquisition manager and the head of professional & technical services division. The interviews were all quite tough/ behavioural based and they assessed me in all sorts of ways needed for recruiter.

Interview Questions
    • My interview with Unit Manager & Talent Acquisition where they questioned me on my recruitment skills/methodologies. Questions were focused on different scenarios and I was asked to provide my responses for the same. A question was " how do you handle drop-outs for a critical position for an important client?"   View Answer

Recruiter Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Kelly Services in April 2010.

The process was fairly straightforward. I had a short phone interview and then I had a one on one interview onsite and was hired after my references were checked.

Interview Questions
    I just asked for what I thought the job was worth.

Recruiter Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Kelly Services in August 2010.

Understand that most of the positions are temporary/contract and you must commit for one year. Make sure to check on that before the interview - you will be caught off guard, which is never good. The people are nice, but very hurried. This is a numbers driven, metrics driven organization. I can tell the internal recruiters are also trying to reach their numbers too.

Interview Questions
    • Please talk about something you are proud of in your career.   Answer Question
    • Discuss a weakness and how you have overcome this.   Answer Question

Worked for Kelly Services? Contribute to the Community!