Kelly Services

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Staffing Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview Details – I applied to the job online, and received a call within a few days to set up a face to face interview with the branch manager. I only interviewed with the manager, whom asked me a lot of questions regarding my past team work, customer service skills and ability to meet numbers/metrics/etc.

Interview Question – Tell about a time in which you could not meet a required quota and what you did.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pay was based on past experiences. I was entry level.

Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Kelly Services in August 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed 1:1 with Branch Manager from site. Very positve interview, got detailed information to the job description for the position applying for. Received call back in three days to come in for Personality Test. Offer was made but position was only for Temporary as to what was posted Permanent. Manager disclosed they want to be sure they find the right fit and can not hire Permanent.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Position was posted as Permanent Full Time and they changed to Temporary.

North Charleston, SC

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kelly Services in August 2010.

Interview Details – With Kelly Services you will have a series of phone interviews. One with the Branch or District Manager and next you will interview with the Regional Manager. You will be invited into the office to interview with the Branch or District Manager and also with the other Staffing Supervisors. Decisions are made quickly and you must pass a background screen. No drug screen required. Typical questions will be about what type of ATS have you used, how computer savvy are you, what type of management style do you prefer, and you must discuss your customer service skills.

Interview Question – What type of management style do you like?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate, I was too young to have the confidence. However, I am certain you can negotiate and when you do I would remember that Kelly is known for having higher base salaries than other Staffing Services. Kelly does not have a great bonus plan so get what you can in your base. Bonuses are not promised and even if you do meet your goals they still have the ability to not give you the full percent.

Very Easy Interview

Staffing Supervisor

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Kelly Services in December 2009.

Interview Details – Common interview questions. Why should we hire you? What are your strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Question – Describe a difficult situation with a staff and how did you solve it.   Answer Question

Worked for Kelly Services? Contribute to the Community!