Kelly Services

Kelly Services Technical Support Advisor Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technical Support Advisor Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kelly Services in June 2013.

I filled out the initial application and received a call back the next day. I spoke with a recruiter and she went over the job description and asked if I agreed to several different questions in which I answered "Yes". I do not have a lot of experience using an IPod/IPad, but mentioned that I had the opportunity to use it at least once. I compiled a list of questions and she kept answering with the same response, "IPod and IPad". Of course it wasn't the same question, but I wanted to be thorough in what I would be doing, troubleshooting, and what equipment would be needed on my part. She seemed kind of rude.

Interview Questions
  • She wanted me to do a role-play with her on what to do with a customer who is receiving an error message "server not found". I just did not know how to start, not having a lot of experience in role-playing scenarios, but a lot of customer service experience and taking escalated calls playing a role as supervisor in my previous work.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kelly Services

Technical Support Advisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services in May 2012.

Applied online, took two weeks to get a call back. Initial call was to verify interest in position along with a short summary and to schedule a time for a phone interview.

Phone interview went well, the recruiter was very nice and gave a very detailed summary of the position, start days, training times, and production times.

Interview consisted of asking a few technical questions regarding computer components as well as personal interest in electronics. What technical/customer experience do you have that is relevant to the position.

Interview Questions