Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Kelly Services
- Substitute Teacher (16)
- Administrative Assistant (14)
- Recruiter (13)
- Customer Service Representative (10)
- Staffing Supervisor (7)
- Senior Recruiter (6)
- Technical Support Advisor (Apple @ Home) (5)
- Consultant (4)
- Temporary Employee (4)
- Tier I Advisor (4)
- At Home Advisor (3)
- District Manager (3)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Business Development Representative (3)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Data Entry (3)
- Technical Support Advisor (3)
- Test Evaluator (2)
- Temp (2)
- Accounting (2)
- Contractor (2)
- Lab Technician (2)
- Advisor (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Intern (2)
- Project Leader (2)
- Help Desk (2)
- Laborer (2)
- Forklift Operator (2)
- Scientist (2)
Technical Support Advisor Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services (Deltona, FL) in February 2015.
Apply online and receive call to schedule an interview after interview receive email with offer letter if hired and then will need to print out some paperwork and fax it and file some out online.
- Do you have technical support experience? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Kelly Services
Technical Support Advisor InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kelly Services in June 2013.
I filled out the initial application and received a call back the next day. I spoke with a recruiter and she went over the job description and asked if I agreed to several different questions in which I answered "Yes". I do not have a lot of experience using an IPod/IPad, but mentioned that I had the opportunity to use it at least once. I compiled a list of questions and she kept answering with the same response, "IPod and IPad". Of course it wasn't the same question, but I wanted to be thorough in what I would be doing, troubleshooting, and what equipment would be needed on my part. She seemed kind of rude.
- She wanted me to do a role-play with her on what to do with a customer who is receiving an error message "server not found". I just did not know how to start, not having a lot of experience in role-playing scenarios, but a lot of customer service experience and taking escalated calls playing a role as supervisor in my previous work. Answer Question
Technical Support Advisor InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kelly Services in May 2012.
Applied online, took two weeks to get a call back. Initial call was to verify interest in position along with a short summary and to schedule a time for a phone interview. Phone interview went well, the recruiter was very nice and gave a very detailed summary of the position, start days, training times, and production times. Interview consisted of asking a few technical questions regarding computer components as well as personal interest in electronics. What technical/customer experience do you have that is relevant to the position.
- Explain what great customer service is. Answer Question