Kelly Services Technical Support Representative Interview Questions

2.5

Technical Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kelly Services.

Interview

Had an over the phone interview. Basic questions about using the computer and your computer knowledge. Asked questions such as how do you copy and paste. How do you sync music from the computer. Which computer programs do you use.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Just was told what I would be making.

Other Interview Reviews for Kelly Services

Technical Support Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kelly Services in May 2012.

Interview

I was asked for a phone interview and was asked technical support questions regarding email and wi-fi. Since the position is mainly working with device you need to know how to research and troubleshoot the issues. The overall hiring process was very easy to go through. I was contacted through email at first then had my phone interview. Once I was sent another email I was able to complete the onboarding process as well as my background check at my local Kelly Services location. It was an easy process since I was also able to set up direct deposit and didn't have to wait for anyone.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question was what was what is the difference between IMAP and POP email. The question was mainly in regards to which is better and how they affect mobile devices.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Wasn't able to negotiate