Kelly Technology Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Sacramento, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Kelly Technology Group in July 2010.

Interview Details – The interview itself was straight forward. A few phone conversations, an onsite, (3) reference checks, a background check. They will pull your college degree(s) and high school diploma info direct from the institution(s) which can take some time and resources. If any you list are unavailable you will be denied employment which is pretty much the same as most companies.

Here’s my point - do all your research first and be sure this is the job for you because what I later discovered is if you decline the offer at the end point of the process they will flag you in their system as ‘un-hireable' and you will not have an opportunity to work there again for any other manager / division.

In my opinion, this is a bit too ‘dark ages’ for me but Kelly is an old company and I guess it’s not easy shed old practices.

Reason for Declining – Compensation

Worked for Kelly Technology Group? Contribute to the Community!