Kelly & Associates

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Hunt Valley, MD

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Kelly & Associates in March 2011.

Interview Details – I was interviewed for a BA position. The phone interview was regular screening type of interview and was pretty standard. Then I had a 1:1 with the one of the two big dogs. He pretty much wanted to know my salary range. Normally in larger corporations these are HR questions – but Kelly is a small family owned company – so the normal rules don’t apply.
Then I had a Panel as well as individual interviews. I don’t remember all the details (I could not find Kelly And Associates Insurance Group last time on GD). I do remember, it was a very nontraditional interview and could have gone either way – everything was subjective. All the interviewee were of foreign nationals, which is perfectly fine by me –being one myself. I was just surprised, as the company is pretty small overall.
Then I was rejected. Later I found two very junior people were hired. I think it is the pay-scale that drives the hiring. Wish they were upfront about it – would have made things clearer for me. At the time, I needed to be in that area.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Kelly & Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kelly & Associates interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Kelly & Associates employees and interview candidates.