KellyMitchell Group

Updated Jul 23, 2014

2.3

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KellyMitchell Group in June 2014.

I applied online to recruit for the Chicago office, and was emailed about scheduling a phone interview within a couple days- maybe even sooner. I first did a phone interview with Megan who is in charge of hiring recruiters at that location. She was very nice, and asked a lot about my experience and about my resume. After this, in a couple days I was asked to schedule an in-person interview. This was a fairly straightforward interview with Megan again- there was supposed to be another interviewer Shannon, but she had an unexpected meeting and could not attend. I have interviewed with 3 other large Technical Recruiting companies in Chicago, and Megan was by far the best internal recruiter I've dealt with. You can tell she is very straightforward and honest with you, and really tells you thorough details of the position. She is great for her position in the company, and you can tell she really loves what she does.

2 days after the in-person interview I was extended the offer and I am very sure about my decision to accept.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was very unexpected- a lot of experience questions, sales questions, etc.   Answer Question
    Higher base salary than other Technical Recruiting companies in Chicago

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at KellyMitchell Group in May 2014.

Was referred to KM by a friend who had recently accepted an offer. Was contacted by a hiring manager for a phone interview. A face-to-face interview was scheduled for the following week. I believed the interview went well but I have yet to receive any response from KM after five weeks. My follow-up Thank You letter went unacknowledged and my two attempts to reach the hiring manager by phone were unsuccessful. Pretty crummy for a company that prides itself on strong communication.

Interview Questions
    • None of the interview questions were difficult or unexpected for a sales-oriented recruiter position.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

interview process was hard. alot of behavioral based questions but nothing out of the ordinary

Interview Questions
    • the most difficult questions was about the salary. never sure what exactly to say what i expect so gotta be careful with that question   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverwoods, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverwoods, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at KellyMitchell Group in July 2013.

Extensive phone screening and prep work prior to an on-site interview with the Kelly Mitchell recruiter. Then a phone interview and on-site interview with the hiring manager at Discover. The final interview was a phone screening with the director.

Interview Questions
    • It was 6 months ago so nothing in particular stands out.   Answer Question
    As it is a temporary contract position, the hourly rate was mutually agreed upon with the recruiter and the recruiter negotiated on my behalf with the company

Sharepoint Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KellyMitchell Group in May 2013.

It was all done over the phone. I didn't meet my recruiter until it was the day of the interview. She knew a good candidate by the resume and phone interview. She's good at her job.

Senior Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KellyMitchell Group.

I was contacted by a recruiter from KM. She spent time explaining everything to me. Was contact by a second recruiter for a more detailed interview. Both were extremely professional and friendly. The first recruiter gave me daily updates on the status of the opportunity. KM is awesome! The entire interview process and then waiting to find out if I was getting the position went smoothly. I was never left wondering. All questions were answered. Look forward to long term working realationship with KM!

Interview Questions
    Was able to do a small amount of negotiation giving me a better opportunity!

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KellyMitchell Group in January 2012.

My interviews all were conducted with the Fortune 100 company KM provides services to. Ultimately I am a consultant to the Fortune 100 company but work as an employee of KM. Fortune 100 company interview process largely dictates the interview process, and varies from company to company. KM has there own requirements, so there is some duplication if the KM Client, in this case a Fortune 100 company, has similar interview requirements. In the end, the KM group made this process as seamless as possible.

Interview Questions
    • There really were no questions from KM that were out of the ordinary. The Fortune 100 company I interviewed with (client of KM) asked if I was aware I'd be working as a contractor/consultant to them and not employed directly by the Fortune 100 company. Kind of of funny question, but I understand the Fortune 100 company needs to ensure people understand the nature of the employment opportunity.   Answer Question

BUSINESS SYSTEMS SPECIALIST Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

interviewed at KellyMitchell Group in December 2011.

The process was reletively easy. I had previous experience with the client as a contractor. The client specifically asked for me without the need for an interview. All steps were followed and processed smoothly and I started work at the client location within 30 days.

The was nothing difficult about this contract. It was clear cut and I was ready to start.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at KellyMitchell Group in August 2011.

The interivew process was very thorough. Covered all aspect of the job and what was required of me. My previous job experience and what type of projecs that I managed

Interview Questions
    • How I managed difficult projcts that could not meet their target dates   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at KellyMitchell Group in April 2011.

Speak with recruiter, then phone interview with client

There was negotiation. The salary was discussed upfront.