KellyMitchell Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

Interviewed at KellyMitchell Group

Interview Details – interview process was hard. alot of behavioral based questions but nothing out of the ordinary

Interview Question – the most difficult questions was about the salary. never sure what exactly to say what i expect so gotta be careful with that question   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Senior Project Manager Interview

Birmingham, AL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at KellyMitchell Group in April 2011.

Interview Details – Speak with recruiter, then phone interview with client

Negotiation Details – There was negotiation. The salary was discussed upfront.

Product Manager Interview

Riverwoods, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at KellyMitchell Group in July 2013.

Interview Details – Extensive phone screening and prep work prior to an on-site interview with the Kelly Mitchell recruiter. Then a phone interview and on-site interview with the hiring manager at Discover. The final interview was a phone screening with the director.

Interview Question – It was 6 months ago so nothing in particular stands out.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – As it is a temporary contract position, the hourly rate was mutually agreed upon with the recruiter and the recruiter negotiated on my behalf with the company

Very Easy Interview

BUSINESS SYSTEMS SPECIALIST Interview

BUSINESS SYSTEMS SPECIALIST
Atlanta, GA

I interviewed at KellyMitchell Group in December 2011.

Interview Details – The process was reletively easy. I had previous experience with the client as a contractor. The client specifically asked for me without the need for an interview. All steps were followed and processed smoothly and I started work at the client location within 30 days.

Negotiation Details – The was nothing difficult about this contract. It was clear cut and I was ready to start.

Senior Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at KellyMitchell Group.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter from KM. She spent time explaining everything to me. Was contact by a second recruiter for a more detailed interview. Both were extremely professional and friendly. The first recruiter gave me daily updates on the status of the opportunity. KM is awesome! The entire interview process and then waiting to find out if I was getting the position went smoothly. I was never left wondering. All questions were answered. Look forward to long term working realationship with KM!

Interview Question – Questions were standard PM questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was able to do a small amount of negotiation giving me a better opportunity!

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Saint Louis, MO

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at KellyMitchell Group in January 2012.

Interview Details – My interviews all were conducted with the Fortune 100 company KM provides services to. Ultimately I am a consultant to the Fortune 100 company but work as an employee of KM. Fortune 100 company interview process largely dictates the interview process, and varies from company to company. KM has there own requirements, so there is some duplication if the KM Client, in this case a Fortune 100 company, has similar interview requirements. In the end, the KM group made this process as seamless as possible.

Interview Question – There really were no questions from KM that were out of the ordinary. The Fortune 100 company I interviewed with (client of KM) asked if I was aware I'd be working as a contractor/consultant to them and not employed directly by the Fortune 100 company. Kind of of funny question, but I understand the Fortune 100 company needs to ensure people understand the nature of the employment opportunity.   Answer Question

Business Objects Administrator Interview

Business Objects Administrator
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at KellyMitchell Group in February 2010.

Interview Details – Kelly Mitchell worked very hard to place me as a contractor on a one year contract to hire position at Monsanto. They told me what to expect and helped me with the whole process. I highly recommend Kelly Mitchell over other contracting companies.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Yes, I was able to negotiate and Kelly Mitchell was most accomodating and got me a $2.50 hour raise before the job started.

Architect Interview

Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at KellyMitchell Group in October 2009.

Interview Details – Interview with the manager and two peers. The manager described the type of work done in the department and the peers asked more technical questions.

Interview Question – How do you do screen captures?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was not involved - contracting company did that

Business Systems Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at KellyMitchell Group.

Interview Details – I was contacted directly by a recruiter at KM based on my LinkedIn profile.

Interview Question – My interviews were with the company looking for a consultant.   Answer Question

Program/Project Manager Interview

Program/Project Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at KellyMitchell Group in February 2012.

Interview Details – Met with 2 managers for about 1 hour discussing my qualifications.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for KellyMitchell Group? Contribute to the Community!

KellyMitchell Group Videos

KellyMitchell Group – Why Work for Us?

We’re KellyMitchell—a premier technology consulting company dedicated to matching the most qualified IT professionals with top organizations nation-wide. As an award-winning, professional services company, we pride… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at KellyMitchell Group interview questions and advice. All 10 interview reviews posted anonymously by KellyMitchell Group employees and interview candidates.