KellyOCG Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at KellyOCG

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Remote, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at KellyOCG in January 2014.

The interview process at KellyOCG, for some of its RPOs, is pretty good. The managers are knowledgeable and will give you real world opinions of what to expect. Be prepared to provide the basic information so that a background check can be completed.

Interview Questions
    • There are no hidden or surprise questions. The interview gets at the heart of what you know and don't know.   Answer Question
    KellyOCG plays hardball with all offers. If you do not accept the low ball offer, they are happy to move on to the next candidate.

Material Handler/Fork Lift Driver Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at KellyOCG in March 2011.

The interview process was very brief. Kelly had taken over the contract for Nissan PDC from Menlo Worldwide Logistics. It was very streamlined to not interrupt business. A quick meeting with their human resources department on Monday with a briefing on my current position and how it would remain the same but that there would be a substantial increase in my hourly pay.

Interview Questions
    • There were no real difficult questions. The interview, paperwork and details were all laid out in a matter of half an hour. The only question they asked me was what would I do to improve processes and increase throughput.   View Answer
    They offered a substantial raise and a better position to be able to accomplish what I needed.

Worked for KellyOCG? Contribute to the Community!