Kelsey-Seybold Clinic Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2015

Ambulatory Service Representative II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied on 4/1/15 and HR contacted me on 4/10/15 to take the assessment exam. I talked to HR again on 4/13/15 and they informed me that I passed the assessment exam and that they will be giving my resume to the hiring manager. I received a call the same day from one of the hiring managers. I went on the interview on 4/14/15 and I found out on 4/18/15 that I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic.

Interview

Interviewed by 2 individuals Team leader and Hiring Manager asked about 10 to 15 questions regarding employment history and knowledge of position applying for. Explained job duties and what their expectations were. Very nice and professional answers had to be very detailed and to the point. The whole interview process was maybe about 30 minutes then I was told I would be contacted by their HR department if I was considered for the job and I would be given an offer and I could accept or decline. I did receive a phone call from their HR department and they did give me an offer but I declined due to my past experience. I was asking for a salary that was over their "budget"

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a screaming and unsatisfied patient call?   Answer Question

starting pay requested was not considered

Accounts Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pearland, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic (Pearland, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

First you get a over the phone interview which last about 5-10 min. Then they send you a link for a ridiculous time consuming online test. Which took me 2 days just due to how long it was. Then you go in for a face to face test.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Kelsey?   1 Answer

Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic.

Interview

Once you resume has been expected, then HR will review and submit to hiring manager. At that time the hiring manager has the choice of calling you for an interview. It's best to present a fresh and up to date resume with examples of what you have done with or for the company, if possible.

Interview Questions

• What is the reason you left you last position or employer.   Answer Question

ASR III Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic.

Interview

The interview process was just like any other, nothing special. Depending on what position you are going for depends on how many people you interview with. The questions are basic, standard questions to see how you respond to different scenarios.

Business Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic in January 2012.

Interview

Submit an application online and a recruiter will contact you for an interview. You typically will go through at least 2 interviews before a final decision is made. Once the hiring manager has selected a candidate a recruiter from HR will contact you with an offer. Upon accepting the job offer you will complete the routine drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

This organization compensates their employees very well, you may not have the need to negotiate.

Patient Account Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Kelsey-Seybold Clinic in August 2008.

Interview

I was an internal transfer so the interview process ran smoothly.