Kemp Computer Technology

Candidate Interview Review

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albertville, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albertville, AL

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kemp Computer Technology in August 2010.

I was found by Mr. Fred Kemp at a former place of employment, Radio Shack. He offered to buy me lunch at Burger King where we talked about life, not so much about the job. He started offering me tasks to complete for a set pay. Eventually he offered to have me be part owner of the company and I would make $X per week. This pay never came to fruition. He would reluctantly throw me $200 a month just to pay my base bills, and then he eventually started paying them outright and not paying me anything at all. I was expected to carry on all the duties of a part owner without any pay. This didn't work out after a year of struggling.

Interview Questions
    Essentially he lied to me on all fascettes of pay. I got a free burger, though.