Kempinski Hotels S.A. Interview Questions

Rooms Division Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kempinski Hotels S.A..

Process started with a GD
    Personal Interview
    Final Round

Sales Coordinate Interview

round one- HR director
    round two- Sales manager

Sous Chef(Ialian, Western) Interview

total two rounds of interview-HR and Executive chef
    Two months time in Visa processing n to Be on Board.

Cook Interview

i applied through our, hr called after almost 6 months of waiting. after that management called and asked a few questions. they processed the papers needed for me to go there since im from another country. visa took a while. hr and i communicated through email. then they send me online ticket.

HIS & IT Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva (Switzerland)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kempinski Hotels S.A. in May 2012.

Email with application and CV sent to director of HR & Talent Development. I was put in direct contact with the head of department of said position. A Skype interview was organized where I was asked typical interview questions (experience, work ethic, a word to describe yourself, a word your friends would describe yourself).

I was then given a task to perform in 5 minutes which involved witting some sort of letter that included word formatting know-how. Then I was described the position in full detail and that was it!

A week later I had the job.

Interview Questions
    • Overall easy experience, the Word exercise was unexpected but also easy.   Answer Question
    None

Food and Beverage Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Kempinski Hotels S.A. in April 2012.

Total Five rounds.
    1st, with People Services.
    2nd, with Departmental Senior Management.
    3rd, with People Services Director.
    4th, Hotel Manager.
    5th, General Manager of the Organization.

Interview Questions
    • What will you do if you entered in a guest room and there is a hot naked drunk lady lying on the floor and she is asking to make a physical relationwith her?   View Answers (2)

Sales & Marketing Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Kempinski Hotels S.A. in October 2011.

I few days after sending a follow up email to the Kempinksi Hotel I wanted to work for (I sent my resume and cover letter via email, but didn't reply to a job offer), I received an email explaining the next steps.
    I had to follow a link to an online personality test.
    The test consists of two parts: the 1st one you are asked questions about your day to day life at work in general. i.e: If you have a problem you: a) Discuss it with your superior b) ask someone from your team c) try to resolve it yourself. There's no right or wrong but at the end you have to match the profile the company is looking for depending on the job.
    The second part is basically the same, but they give you a statement "Customer satisfaction comes always first" and you have to say if you: totally disagree / disagree / neutral / agree / totally agree

Director Food and Beverage Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Kempinski Hotels S.A. in February 2009.

It was very straight forward a one on one over the phone with the GM and after that with one of his exec. Team. No psychometric testing or similar. Process was completed within 2 weeks after first interview. Underlined the individualism the company puts one as their core competencies as the GM decides if you fit or not and not a overall company profile.

Interview Questions
    No negotiations required, very good offer from their side right away