Kenan Advantage Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Clerical Interview

Clerical

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Kenan Advantage Group.

Interview Details – Hired through a temp service, went to KAG and talked to HR manager for about 5 minutes.

Interview Question – where do you see yourself in 5 years   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation at all.

Safety Interview

Safety

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Kenan Advantage Group.

Interview Details – Long drawn out several phone calls and meetings

Interview Question – What makes you think your qualified for this position   Answer Question

Logistics Interview

Logistics
North Canton, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Kenan Advantage Group.

Interview Details – Submitted my resume, was called the next day by HR to set up an interview for the following day, so at the interview I spoke with HR, and 3 other managers the same day. They kept bringing more and more people, no one told me I would be there for over 3 hours which was a little rude. It seemed to be more of a personality screening than an interview for the position.

Interview Question – What skills make you the most qualified for this position?   Answer Question

Worked for Kenan Advantage Group? Contribute to the Community!