Kenan Advantage Group Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kenan Advantage Group

Clerical Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kenan Advantage Group.

Interview

Hired through a temp service, went to KAG and talked to HR manager for about 5 minutes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation at all.

Safety Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Kenan Advantage Group.

Interview

Long drawn out several phone calls and meetings

Logistics Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Kenan Advantage Group (North Canton, OH).

Interview

Submitted my resume, was called the next day by HR to set up an interview for the following day, so at the interview I spoke with HR, and 3 other managers the same day. They kept bringing more and more people, no one told me I would be there for over 3 hours which was a little rude. It seemed to be more of a personality screening than an interview for the position.

Interview Questions

• What skills make you the most qualified for this position?   Answer Question