Kenandy Interview Questions

Updated Mar 17, 2015
Updated Mar 17, 2015

3.2

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kenandy.

Interview

I first went through a phone interview and then came in and met with my hiring manager, as well as members who were already on the Inside Sales team. After that, I was brought back in to get grilled by the CEO for an entry level job.

Director - Product Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kenandy (Redwood Shores, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

I must confess that I did not have a positive experience with the interview process. I spoke to the HR/hiring manager and got a favorable opinion. I eventually met with a C-level executive who seemed to be biased against my existing company. The conversation smelled of bias all the way through and eventually I did not get the job. Reason was the place where I am currently working. The hiring manager and HR knew about the bias all the way, so I am confused why I was called in the first place. The best part is that none of my conversations with the C-level executive had any principles that I am currently applying in my own company, but were based on best practices spoken by thought leaders and world-class academicians. I was considering rejecting the offer even if I got the job, so I think I am glad things did not work out. Gives me an impression that the company seems to be top-heavy, and not that flexible to welcome ideas. Not a great attribute for a start-up!

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kenandy.

Interview

Very friendly, low key, easy going, and relaxed atmosphere. They don't make you feel like you're in the hot seat which is sooooo nice. As long as your honest and forthcoming, they will give you a decent shot. I really love this place.

Interview Questions

• What kind of person do you like working with the least and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very comfortable but they create such an easy atmosphere that it's a bit difficult to negotiate for more money. Be wary of this.

Applications Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Kenandy in June 2014.

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn. Got a call in 2 weeks and had 4 telephonic conversations and 2 onsite interview.
    It was very friendly approach and a nice experience altogether. I had to fly from Minneapolis and though I was bit delayed by the flight the interview went on well without any negative comments.

Interview Questions

• Onsite interview was more of a scenario based discussion. It was more of technical discussion session than an interview. The scenarios that were discussed were also more challenging and we were able to arrive at a solution after multiple rounds of discussion.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Kenandy.

Interview

Initial message via Linked in. Met EVP of Sales and Hiring VP at hotel in town. Follow up via recruiter led to another phone conversation and then a detailed 45 minute presentation of a territory attack plan. Offer letter followed about a week later. There was little latitude in their ability to move on salary or options. Start date was really only flexibility.

Interview Questions

• I had worked at the same company as the EVP and Hiring VP. They did alot of background on me through other channels. There were not really any unexpected or difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

Applications Developer Interview

Interview

Applied on Indeed, was contacted after a week or so. Had 2 in-person meetings with multiple people.

Interview Questions

• Questions mostly related to difficulties in previous projects and teams, and how I overcame them. Not too many technical questions.   Answer Question