Kendall-Jackson Interview Questions

Updated Dec 20, 2014

3.3

Marketing Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA

I applied online – interviewed at Kendall-Jackson.

I get the feeling that you must be a millennial for a chance at a face to face interview. I would think that a more diverse age work culture, would cause the department to not have such a high turnover and less of a risky place to work reputation. I know it's not that way in other KJ departments, and people actually enjoy working in those departments.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were non job related and completely irrelevant to the job. They were all personal life questions.   Answer Question

Estate Coordinator Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kendall-Jackson in March 2013.

I had three interviews with the company. One was with the manager who would be my boss, then the director of hospitality, and then the director of the whole department.

Interview Questions
    • What would you bring to a deserted island   View Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Rosa, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Kendall-Jackson in June 2012.

Nice, cordial interaction. Didn't seem to ask exactly what they are looking after. Big company, not the best impression.

Sales Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kendall-Jackson in November 2010.

The panel was really not interested in hiring me, they just wanted to ask a lot of questions about their largest competitor, with whom I had previously worked for. It was a waste of my time.

Interview Questions
    • "Tell us some things you didn't like about working for XYZ company?"   View Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Kendall-Jackson.

HR set up phone interview. More concerned about whether I have used Windows 8 before and not my accounting skills. Interviewer was speaking so fast I felt a bit offended, made me feel that they were not really interested in learning about me. No follow-ups or rejection email from HR.