Kendall & Davis Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kendall & Davis

Consultant/Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Kendall & Davis in July 2014.

Submited resume to apply. Brief phone interview was next. It was very relaxed and didnt feel like a test. Interview was sceduled. The overall interview was very Comfortable. Hiring manager was very relaxed and personable. Some tricky behavioral questions so have the answers ready. Discussion was polite and spirited. I felt free to go off on tangents. Expectations were clear and direct. Job description was clear. Earning potential seemed feasible based on comision structure and success of current employees.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation you felt you perfomed well on in your past jobs. Describe a situation you felt you perforned poorly on.   Answer Question
    Can negotiate base pay.

Human Resource Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kendall & Davis in January 2014.

interview one is an extreme battery of testing, if you do well, they will have someone talk to you. Interview two is with the owner, who is VERY knowledgeable of his company and services. You'd better be prepared.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me what you excel at and one thing that you are just terrible about,.   Answer Question
    Yes I negotiated my base pay, and commission. I was able to take a higher base pay (about 50% higher than the initial offier) and a lower percentage of commission. This enabled me to work through the training process, while not going broke.