Kenexa Recruiter I Interview Questions

Updated Mar 30, 2015

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kenexa (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Called me in for an interview for an internship position, was told I'd hear back within three weeks. I applied through an online website at my university that posts positions, and someone contacted me a few weeks later (where I had even forgotten I had applied)

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Kenexa

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kenexa (Frisco, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

The hiring or 'onboarding process' is very long and drawn out.

Interview Questions

• I had two interviews here and was extremely nervous for my first one and was rejected. The second one, I was more relaxed and pretty much lead the interview. I don't remember any specific questions, though the process was broken down to me as I came with no recruiting experience. My hiring manager made me feel very relaxed and at ease.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. I got what I asked for.

Recruiter I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kenexa in June 2013.

Interview

Ridiculous and unorganized. I applied for a recruiter position online, and instantly got a call from an internal recruiter who told me that their pay range was about 8k less than what I wanted, and tried to convince me that she could get me in for a recruiter coordinator position so that I could gain more experience. She scheduled me for a phone screen that day, which I completed. I never heard back so tried to call a few days later, and her phone number did not work. I was unsuccessful with tracking her down for feedback. A month later I got a call stating that they wanted to set up an interview for a Recruiter I position. I scheduled the phone interview, and the manager never called. I called that recruiter and we rescheduled. I was told that they could only do it at 12noon and it would take an hour, and I only had a 30 minute lunch. I was able to arrange it, and that manager did not call me, another one did 10 minutes late. He was nice, apologized for the last episode, told me about the position, and basically we went through a review of a resume. I was told the decision would be made quickly, but I never heard back. I called to check and was told that someone would call me that next week. I heard nothing. I called again about a week later, and was treated like I was a burden. 6 weeks later, no answer. If I had to take time out, and lose pay for an interview, I should at least get an answer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about each position on your resume, how it pertains to this job, and why you left.   1 Answer

Recruiter I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kenexa (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in February 2012.

Interview

I was contacted through a third party that was refered earlier to the job, since this contact wasn't up to what Kenexa offered, he let them know that I was looking for a job as well. They contacted me immediatelly, the phone interview was brief, although the streamlined process was thorough and almost exhausting (filling and completing online "tests" with no clear purpose). The 1 on 1 interview was up a few days after. I had the interview first thing in the morning and they kept me waiting for almost an hour, I was about to get up and leave when I was called in. The interview was smooth, although I was then called to have an interview with the PM in charge of the Recruiters and his interviewing interview was a bit ackward, asked a lot of personal questions, he said he liked a playful attitude when interviewing, but I didn't welcome it, it limited on being offensive. The job offer was decent enough, so I don't know if I will end up accepting it (need to follow through more interviews), but I did not welcome that kind of interviewing process.

Interview Questions

• What if anything in this Resume tells me that you'll be good at this at all?   Answer Question

Recruiter I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kraków (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kenexa (Kraków (Poland)) in February 2012.

Interview

Typical phone interview + 2 face-to-face (one with hiring manager and internal HR, and the second one with the director of the office). All the interviews included language checks (prepare for a language check even for the first conversation - all the languages that you mentioned in your CV, not just English). Both the f-2-f included some practical exercises showing recruitment, analytic and negotiation skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was happy with the offer and didn't negotiate.

Recruiter I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kenexa (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in January 2012.

Interview

I applied as an employee referral, the employee forwarded my CV to recruitment. First we did a phone screen, a few days later a face to face interview with the Kenexa recruiter and my future manager, the following week I had an interview with the project's Manager from the States. After that I was asked to submit a formal application and they conducted a background check.

Interview Questions

• Q: why would you like to work at Kenexa? Q: where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question