Kenexa

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Waltham, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Kenexa.

Interview Details – Work culture is pretty bad though they portray nicely during the interview. Interview is easy.

Interview Question – There were few questions in the online test they ask you to take.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There will not be any negotiation or wiggle room.

Very Easy Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kenexa in January 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview followed by on site interview. On-site I was asked to take a Java test which by the way was a joke. Very simple and .then 1:1 interview. Wonder why they didn't ask me any technical questions. Just asked stuff from my resume. I answered everything. Still wondering why they rejected. me. Oh before I forget to mention...i had to follow up. They didn't get back after the interview for 2 weeks.

Interview Question – How does JVM how many objects to create at runtime....??   View Answer

Worked for Kenexa? Contribute to the Community!