Kenexa

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Kenexa.

Work culture is pretty bad though they portray nicely during the interview. Interview is easy.

Interview Questions
  • There were few questions in the online test they ask you to take.   Answer Question
There will not be any negotiation or wiggle room.

Other Interview Reviews for Kenexa

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kenexa in January 2012.

Phone interview followed by on site interview. On-site I was asked to take a Java test which by the way was a joke. Very simple and .then 1:1 interview. Wonder why they didn't ask me any technical questions. Just asked stuff from my resume. I answered everything. Still wondering why they rejected. me. Oh before I forget to mention...i had to follow up. They didn't get back after the interview for 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • How does JVM how many objects to create at runtime....??   View Answer