Kennedy Health System Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 13, 2014
4 interviews

2.8

Nurse Aide Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kennedy Health System.

The questions were normal for the role. They just asked if it was in your ability to everything that you were certified to do. They also asked a few behavioral questions such as how you would respond in a certain situation. There were to separate interviews one with the staffing coordinator and nursing supervisor and the other was with hr.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever been attacked by a resident and what did you do ?   Answer Question

Mental Health Technician Interview

Received a call from the Senior Clinician within 1 week of applying. I interviewed with the Senior Clinician and Program Manager. Typical interview questions about your experience; nothing too difficult. By the end of the interview they told me I would be hired and should expect a call from HR. HR called within a hour to schedule a second interview.

Nurse Extern Interview

Filled out online application, got a call from HR and scheduled an interview. They weren't flexible with dates. However, I got to the interview and met with the nurse recruiter for an hour then the nurse manager for another hour of interviews. Bring 2 copies of your transcript, certifications, and coverletter/resume

Food Seervice Manager II Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Egg Harbor City, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Egg Harbor City, NJ

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Kennedy Health System in May 2011.

the interveiw went well

Interview Questions
    • how would you handle a conflict with employees   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kennedy Health System

Worked for Kennedy Health System? Contribute to the Community!