Kennedy Health System Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2015

2.5

Nurse Aide Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kennedy Health System.

Interview

The questions were normal for the role. They just asked if it was in your ability to everything that you were certified to do. They also asked a few behavioral questions such as how you would respond in a certain situation. There were to separate interviews one with the staffing coordinator and nursing supervisor and the other was with hr.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been attacked by a resident and what did you do ?   Answer Question

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Kennedy Health System (Cherry Hill, NJ) in April 2014.

Interview

Average. Basic questions about your role and few behavioral questions. Team player, why did you choose our company? what is your salary range? how do you handle stress? how many call outs in your last job? what you didn't like about the last management? brief explanation about what I did in my last job? Will my last employer will hire me again?

Overall interview experience: process was quick, offered the position right away.

Mental Health Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kennedy Health System.

Interview

Received a call from the Senior Clinician within 1 week of applying. I interviewed with the Senior Clinician and Program Manager. Typical interview questions about your experience; nothing too difficult. By the end of the interview they told me I would be hired and should expect a call from HR. HR called within a hour to schedule a second interview.

Nurse Extern Interview

Interview

Filled out online application, got a call from HR and scheduled an interview. They weren't flexible with dates. However, I got to the interview and met with the nurse recruiter for an hour then the nurse manager for another hour of interviews. Bring 2 copies of your transcript, certifications, and coverletter/resume

Patient Care and Clerical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratford, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Kennedy Health System (Stratford, NJ) in July 2011.

Interview

2 interviews one with manager and second with hr. During the interview was told I was going to be hired as a part time worker averaging about 20 hours bi weekly. The first day I started work I was told it changed to 40 hours a week and EVERY WEEKEND

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask questions they described hours which changed the day I started work.   1 Answer

Food Seervice Manager II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Egg Harbor City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Kennedy Health System (Egg Harbor City, NJ) in May 2011.

Interview

the interveiw went well

Interview Questions

• how would you handle a conflict with employees   1 Answer