Kennedy Krieger Institute

Interviewed at Kennedy Krieger Institute

Interview Details – One on one interview. Took less than an hour

Interview Question – Very easy interview   Answer Question

Research Assistant I

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Kennedy Krieger Institute in April 2013.

Interview Details – Process took about 3 months from online application to on-site interview to offer. On-site interview included a tour of the lab and 30-45 minute interviews with five key researchers/personnel.

Interview Question – What is your proudest achievement?   Answer Question

Research Assistant I
Baltimore, MD

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Kennedy Krieger Institute in March 2013.

Interview Details – Check the online status of your applications regularly! Very good about scheduling the interview, reached out to me by phone and email, and it took about a day to confirm the interview for a week later. Interview was with a small panel, standard questions. A week later, I heard back about an offer, but declined due to the salary.

Interview Question – Specific questions about how you would react to situations that might come up. Really have to know your stuff, because most of those questions are tricks.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Had better offer from another company

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Kennedy Krieger Institute? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kennedy Krieger Institute Research Assistant I interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Kennedy Krieger Institute employees and interview candidates.