Kennedy Krieger Institute

Updated Jun 21, 2014
Updated Jun 21, 2014

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Research Assistant I Interview

I applied the position online. And got an interview in about 2 weeks. The phone interview is mostly going through the resume, introducing what they are doing, etc. One week after I got an onsite interview. The PI interviewed me, still some basic questions about my current work and future plan.

Interview Questions
  • Not so many difficult questions, for there was no actual technical question.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Kennedy Krieger Institute

Research Assistant I Interview

One on one interview. Took less than an hour

Research Assistant I Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Kennedy Krieger Institute in April 2013.

Process took about 3 months from online application to on-site interview to offer. On-site interview included a tour of the lab and 30-45 minute interviews with five key researchers/personnel.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Kennedy Krieger Institute in March 2013.

Check the online status of your applications regularly! Very good about scheduling the interview, reached out to me by phone and email, and it took about a day to confirm the interview for a week later. Interview was with a small panel, standard questions. A week later, I heard back about an offer, but declined due to the salary.

Interview Questions
    • Specific questions about how you would react to situations that might come up. Really have to know your stuff, because most of those questions are tricks.   Answer Question

Had better offer from another company