Kennesaw State University

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

PR Specialist Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kennesaw State University.

Interview Details – Applied online and met with a panel for a 30-minute interview, followed by a writing test that involved reading a 35+ page document and creating a 2-3 page press release.

Student Assistant Interview

Student Assistant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Kennesaw State University.

Interview Details – Very simple asked me about my self and asked if I had any questions about the job. Knew a lot about the job before the interview, so it was very easy.

Interview Question – Asked About self   Answer Question

Assistant Director Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Kennesaw State University.

Interview Details – It was a panel review with 9 people sitting around a table. Very intimidating and impossible to keep up with perspectives of each of them, let alone their position within the hierarchy. Some behavioral questions were used. The criteria of the job was not emphasized.

Interview Question – Behavioral question about difficult customers   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Confusing.

Business Manager Interview

Business Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kennesaw State University.

Interview Details – Phone interview then in-person

Negotiation Details – minimal. Salary fairly inflexible

Assistant Professor Interview

Assistant Professor
Kennesaw, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Kennesaw State University in December 2009.

Interview Details – Very short interview process. It lasted only one day, so there was very little time to really get to know people and ask questions. I met with the chair, the associate dean, had to give a presentation to the departmental faculty, and just saw individual faculty members from time to time. Had dinner with the search committee. Was required to teach one class on the same day as the interview. I would have liked to have had time to speak with individual faculty on a one-on-one basis, as well as talk with students one-on-one.

Interview Question – What is your research agenda?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – University paid for my moving expenses.

Manager II Interview

Kennesaw, GA

The process took a day - interviewed at Kennesaw State University in August 2011.

Interview Details – After applying for many jobs, I have had a few interviews two in person. The interviews I had on the phone ended with finding out they had hired who they had intended before the interview. It seems like a waste of time. I had one interviewer contact me after the interview and want my help after he interviewed me with no intention of hiring me.

Interview Question – What is your budget?   Answer Question

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Kennesaw, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Kennesaw State University in August 2010.

Interview Details – 1:1 interview in person

Interview Question – have any DB experience? and data mining?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Kennesaw State University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Kennesaw State University interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Kennesaw State University employees and interview candidates.