Kennesaw State University Interview Questions

Updated Mar 27, 2015

2.4

Administrative Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Kennesaw State University.

The interview process was thorough because the interviewer was prepared, knew what to ask, took a lot of notes. I interviewed with the prospective supervisor, the supervisor's supervisor and then a panel.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your background?

Tell me how you handled a stressful situation?

How do you think your experience will enrich this position?

Why are you the right candidate for this position?

Answer Question
    Know your facts before trying to negotiate or accepting what is offered. All positions offers start at the minimum and there is room for flexibility but know what can be done before accepting or rejecting the salary.

Academic Associate II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kennesaw State University in March 2015.

Interview process was very thorough and professional. The interviewer was polite and gave plenty of opportunity for me to ask any questions I thought of. I was able to gain a lot of knowledge about the UNiversity, and get a good feel for how the work flow would be in the position I applied for.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you qualified for this position

How would you calm an angry customer

What would you do if there was a question you could not answer

Where do I see myself in 5 years

Answer Question

Fitness Coordinator Contract Interview

The hiring process was not hard as I was a contractor trying to obtain new fitness classes. It did require a demonstration of my class performance and also a detailed resume of my fitness experience. Upon being hired, you will be required to provide your current fitness class certifications, your American Heart Association or Red Cross CPR certification, as well as professional liability insurance coverage.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions expect for how do you handle difficult participants that don't adhere to instruction.   View Answer

Bookstore Assistant Interview

interviewed at Kennesaw State University in July 2014.

I was contacted by Human Resources to go to the interview. I got an appointment with the Store Manager. I was asked detailed and sales related, problem solving questions. There were the total of about 50 questions and they were all fairly easy to answer. Work ethic and attitude was also part of the process. At the end I was told by the hiring manager, that I was hired. I completed all necessery paperwork at the Human Resources.

Interview Questions
    I was given an offer and I accepted.

PR Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kennesaw State University.

Applied online and met with a panel for a 30-minute interview, followed by a writing test that involved reading a 35+ page document and creating a 2-3 page press release.

Student Assistant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Kennesaw State University.

Very simple asked me about my self and asked if I had any questions about the job. Knew a lot about the job before the interview, so it was very easy.

Assistant Director Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Kennesaw State University.

It was a panel review with 9 people sitting around a table. Very intimidating and impossible to keep up with perspectives of each of them, let alone their position within the hierarchy. Some behavioral questions were used. The criteria of the job was not emphasized.

Confusing.

Business Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kennesaw State University.

Phone interview then in-person

minimal. Salary fairly inflexible

Tour Guide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kennesaw State University in November 2012.

Submitted my application online and within a week received an email to come in for an interview. The interview was conducted by two staff members and the questions were really directed at my communications skills and my ability to think on my feet. The next week I received a call saying I was offered the position.

Manager II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Kennesaw State University in August 2011.

After applying for many jobs, I have had a few interviews two in person. The interviews I had on the phone ended with finding out they had hired who they had intended before the interview. It seems like a waste of time. I had one interviewer contact me after the interview and want my help after he interviewed me with no intention of hiring me.