Kennesaw State University Interview Questions in Kennesaw, GA

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Tour Guide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kennesaw State University in November 2012.

Submitted my application online and within a week received an email to come in for an interview. The interview was conducted by two staff members and the questions were really directed at my communications skills and my ability to think on my feet. The next week I received a call saying I was offered the position.

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Kennesaw State University in December 2009.

Very short interview process. It lasted only one day, so there was very little time to really get to know people and ask questions. I met with the chair, the associate dean, had to give a presentation to the departmental faculty, and just saw individual faculty members from time to time. Had dinner with the search committee. Was required to teach one class on the same day as the interview. I would have liked to have had time to speak with individual faculty on a one-on-one basis, as well as talk with students one-on-one.

Interview Questions
    University paid for my moving expenses.

Manager II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

The process took a day - interviewed at Kennesaw State University in August 2011.

After applying for many jobs, I have had a few interviews two in person. The interviews I had on the phone ended with finding out they had hired who they had intended before the interview. It seems like a waste of time. I had one interviewer contact me after the interview and want my help after he interviewed me with no intention of hiring me.

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Kennesaw State University in August 2010.

1:1 interview in person

Interview Questions

Worked for Kennesaw State University? Contribute to the Community!