Kennesaw State University Interview Questions in Kennesaw, GA

Updated Aug 14, 2015

2.5

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kennesaw State University (Kennesaw, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Fairly laid back and routine interview. Opened with small talk with the usual transition to standard interview questions regarding my past professional experiences. There was also a query as to what transpired that is leading me to seek new employment.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume highlighting some of the accomplishments you are most proud of in each role.   Answer Question

STARS Student Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kennesaw State University (Kennesaw, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was referred then asked to fill out an application in which an interview followed. The referral was based on my year in school as well as seen skills that would ideally match the role of assisting the director on the trip. It was later that week that I was contacted and asked a few questions. The application was fairly simple and the follow up even simpler.

Administrative Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kennesaw State University (Kennesaw, GA).

Interview

The interview process was thorough because the interviewer was prepared, knew what to ask, took a lot of notes. I interviewed with the prospective supervisor, the supervisor's supervisor and then a panel.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background? Tell me how you handled a stressful situation? How do you think your experience will enrich this position? Why are you the right candidate for this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Know your facts before trying to negotiate or accepting what is offered. All positions offers start at the minimum and there is room for flexibility but know what can be done before accepting or rejecting the salary.

Academic Associate II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kennesaw State University (Kennesaw, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview process was very thorough and professional. The interviewer was polite and gave plenty of opportunity for me to ask any questions I thought of. I was able to gain a lot of knowledge about the UNiversity, and get a good feel for how the work flow would be in the position I applied for.

Interview Questions

• What makes you qualified for this position How would you calm an angry customer What would you do if there was a question you could not answer Where do I see myself in 5 years   Answer Question

Emergency Management Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kennesaw State University (Kennesaw, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Received a call from HR to schedule an interview. Drove to Georgia and spent the night (paid for my own travel). The next day I had my interview and it took about 15-minutes and after they asked me to tell them about myself they said I had covered all the questions. A few weeks later I received a generic HR email saying they went with another candidate.

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Kennesaw State University (Kennesaw, GA) in December 2014.

Interview

Apply on school website for open GRA positions, interviews are like any other employment, discussions to see if you will work well with the Professor you will be assigned to for compatibility and so they may choose the best candidate for their needs.

Interview Questions

• Will researching a subject that you are not currently involved in be interesting enough to sustain the position?   Answer Question

Caller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kennesaw State University (Kennesaw, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

Group interview, mock phone calls with current employees and management. They were judging how you interacted with the other people who applies. It is good to talk to everyone and be friendly. Talk with the hiring person as well.

Interview Questions

• What difference will you make to the Alumni Association   Answer Question

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kennesaw State University (Kennesaw, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

very laid back and easy. Me and two other bosses. Got a call after submitting my resume, and came in the same day while also walking out with a job.

Interview Questions

• what experience do you have in computer?   1 Answer

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kennesaw State University (Kennesaw, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

It was very easy and the interviewer was very friendly. Some questions included future aspirations, others were just on my past experiences and skills. Overall great experience. I don't know what else to write but I need to get to 50 words

Tour Guide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kennesaw State University (Kennesaw, GA) in November 2012.

Interview

Submitted my application online and within a week received an email to come in for an interview. The interview was conducted by two staff members and the questions were really directed at my communications skills and my ability to think on my feet. The next week I received a call saying I was offered the position.