Kennesaw State University

Relevance Date Difficulty

Tour Guide Interview

Tour Guide
Kennesaw, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Kennesaw State University in November 2012.

Interview Details – Submitted my application online and within a week received an email to come in for an interview. The interview was conducted by two staff members and the questions were really directed at my communications skills and my ability to think on my feet. The next week I received a call saying I was offered the position.

Interview Question – None. They were all pretty standard.   Answer Question

Assistant Professor Interview

Assistant Professor
Kennesaw, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Kennesaw State University in December 2009.

Interview Details – Very short interview process. It lasted only one day, so there was very little time to really get to know people and ask questions. I met with the chair, the associate dean, had to give a presentation to the departmental faculty, and just saw individual faculty members from time to time. Had dinner with the search committee. Was required to teach one class on the same day as the interview. I would have liked to have had time to speak with individual faculty on a one-on-one basis, as well as talk with students one-on-one.

Interview Question – What is your research agenda?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – University paid for my moving expenses.

Manager II Interview

Manager II
Kennesaw, GA

The process took a day - interviewed at Kennesaw State University in August 2011.

Interview Details – After applying for many jobs, I have had a few interviews two in person. The interviews I had on the phone ended with finding out they had hired who they had intended before the interview. It seems like a waste of time. I had one interviewer contact me after the interview and want my help after he interviewed me with no intention of hiring me.

Interview Question – What is your budget?   Answer Question

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Graduate Research Assistant
Kennesaw, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Kennesaw State University in August 2010.

Interview Details – 1:1 interview in person

Interview Question – have any DB experience? and data mining?   Answer Question

Worked for Kennesaw State University? Contribute to the Community!