Kenneth Cole Interview Questions

Updated Apr 7, 2015
Updated Apr 7, 2015

2.5

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Kenneth Cole (Secaucus, NJ).

Interview

It was a nice pleasant one on one person interview. The process took just one day the interviewer explained everything to me. By the end of the interview I was told I was hired.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions was what big access was I going to be to the company?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kenneth Cole (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn. I received an e-mail 3 days later asking me to send my resume for further review. They scheduled me for an interview 2 days later. The interview went great I met the recruiter, the manager of my department and the VP. They asked about my experience and about my salary requirements.The next day I was advise by the recruiter that the whole team said great things about me and she would follow up next week after the interview process was finalized with the rest of the candidates. The following week, I received a call from the recruited and she gave me an offer and explained all the details -benefits etc. I accepted.

Floor Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Kenneth Cole.

Interview

Interview with Assistant store manager then Store Manager. Over the phone interview with the District Manager. Did back ground check and lots of questions. Waited about 5 days and got an offer.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kenneth Cole.

Interview

It went well.. Regular retail questions . great team coworkers and good company to work for although corporate has little to no communication with the stores . District manager was a sexist and wanted the whole outlook of the company

Junior Stylist Interview

Interview

I was first contacted by HR. Met with Women's Design executive Asst. Then met with Women's Creative Director lastly with President of Retail. I went through 4 different interviews in a span of a month.

Interview Questions

• Honestly there weren't any hard hitting questions, more of going through extensive experience.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was a very relaxed setting. Not a lot of pressure put on the individual being interviewed, which is nice. They ask you basic questions about customer service and your previous experience. Very straight forward.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate with them. The payment offered was sufficient so I just accepted.

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kenneth Cole (Secaucus, NJ) in May 2014.

Interview

Received an email setting up for a phone interview. Next, Got invited to the Secaucus office and be interviewed. Meeting with the associate who will work in a team. Next person interviewing was the financial manager. Most of the questions based on the resume and experiences. There were some behavioral questions that will test your decision making skills and prospect of becoming full time employee.

Interview Questions

• What is your decision if a larger company offer you a position in the middle of internship?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Kenneth Cole.

Interview

Went in person and filled an application there.

IT Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Kenneth Cole (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

They had an online application, then a phone interview. I put my resume through, and they seemed interested. They called me two months later for a phone interview and told me I they would tell me the decision two days later. Two weeks later, I heard back. Seems like a very socially conscious company

Interview Questions

• Tell us about the degree you are working on   1 Answer

PR Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kenneth Cole (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online and received a call back within a week. After a brief phone interview, I was asked to come in for a face to face interview. The interview itself was laid-back and pretty standard. Questions included: a time you had a disagreement with management, bad qualities about yourself & all the rest of those fun behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• Whom do you consider our 3 top competitors to be?   1 Answer