Kenneth Cole

Updated Feb 12, 2015
Updated Feb 12, 2015

2.4

Floor Supervisor Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Kenneth Cole.

Interview with Assistant store manager then Store Manager. Over the phone interview with the District Manager. Did back ground check and lots of questions. Waited about 5 days and got an offer.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kenneth Cole.

It went well.. Regular retail questions . great team coworkers and good company to work for although corporate has little to no communication with the stores . District manager was a sexist and wanted the whole outlook of the company

Junior Stylist Interview

I was first contacted by HR. Met with Women's Design executive Asst. Then met with Women's Creative Director lastly with President of Retail. I went through 4 different interviews in a span of a month.

Interview Questions
    • Honestly there weren't any hard hitting questions, more of going through extensive experience.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

It was a very relaxed setting. Not a lot of pressure put on the individual being interviewed, which is nice. They ask you basic questions about customer service and your previous experience. Very straight forward.

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiate with them. The payment offered was sufficient so I just accepted.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Secaucus, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Secaucus, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Kenneth Cole in May 2014.

Received an email setting up for a phone interview. Next, Got invited to the Secaucus office and be interviewed. Meeting with the associate who will work in a team. Next person interviewing was the financial manager. Most of the questions based on the resume and experiences. There were some behavioral questions that will test your decision making skills and prospect of becoming full time employee.

Interview Questions
    • What is your decision if a larger company offer you a position in the middle of internship?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Kenneth Cole.

Went in person and filled an application there.

IT Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Kenneth Cole in April 2014.

They had an online application, then a phone interview. I put my resume through, and they seemed interested. They called me two months later for a phone interview and told me I they would tell me the decision two days later. Two weeks later, I heard back. Seems like a very socially conscious company

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about the degree you are working on   View Answer

PR Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Kenneth Cole.

I applied online and received a call back within a week. After a brief phone interview, I was asked to come in for a face to face interview. The interview itself was laid-back and pretty standard. Questions included: a time you had a disagreement with management, bad qualities about yourself & all the rest of those fun behavioral questions

Interview Questions
    • Whom do you consider our 3 top competitors to be?   View Answer

Stylist Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Kenneth Cole.

wanted references, job experience, good availability.

Interview Questions
    • what was your most difficult situation at work with a co-worker and how did you resolve it   Answer Question
    pay rate can be negotiated

Assistant Designer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Kenneth Cole.

I applied through LinkedIn, and was contacted fairly quickly about having a phone interview. After that, I came in for an in person interview and it went really well. I was followed up with, and we kept a conversation going for about a month. I was then brought in for a second interview for an identical position and was being considered for both positions simultaneously. After about three more months I finally got a phone call letting me know that the company was doing restructuring and that neither position was available any longer.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was more of a conversation and not a question answer format.   Answer Question